Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, RedGlover said:

Bit off topic but just found out I'm in Barcelona first week of June. Anywhere to get ticks for primavera or long gone?!

Tickets on the reselling sites weren't that expensive for Primavera compared to the face value. Much cheaper than getting a ticket to one of the Roundhouse gigs. 

Edited by arcade fireman

5 hours ago, arcade fireman said:

Apparently the 1975 did a very similar thing with their social media to Radiohead last June. So Radiohead are essentially to the 1975 what Muse/Coldplay are to Radiohead. 

Yeah I recall it worked really, really well. Went quite far beyond its own fanbase; I'm not really sure if this has as I only subscribe to Radiohead-adoring mediums.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yes and would you believe that Let Down is also Hitler's favourite song? Extraordinary.

Classic Adolf.

I've actually really amused myself with this Radiohead loving medium.
"You've lost your wife recently, sir, is that right?... I'm getting a message... From the spirit world.... Your wife has something she wants to say.... She says she wants you to be happy.... She wants you to find happiness with..... Hail To The Theif, she says give it a few more listens, there are hidden depths you don't quite appreciate".

Just now, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Classic Adolf.

"You've lost your wife recently, sir, is that right?... I'm getting a message... From the spirit world.... Your wife has something she wants to say.... She says she wants you to be happy.... She wants you to find happiness with..... Hail To The Theif, she says give it a few more listens, there are hidden depths you don't quite appreciate".

" Although she admits it's a bit long, but can't decide precisely which songs she could bear to leave out "

1 hour ago, Chawk said:

That's just because people were deleting it

It it, ok. Out of interest, when did people start deleting it? I would be interested to know.

6 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Classic Adolf.

She is right to be fair

Edited by Chawk