Glastocam!

pauladam

I'm sure Emilie said something about The Park having a makeover during the fallow year as it was 10 years old. Maybe I imagined that but it does look like there are quite a few changes planned.

Edited by Dave_c

16 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Well it's certainly different, question is - what's it for? Perhaps just decoration, I can't imagine they'll have screens at that height. 

Could be video screens. The Glastonbury main stages are starting to look a bit dated compared to the edge to edge screens at Creamfields etc.. They get used as part of the lighting rig rather than just video camera feed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=creamfields+stage&tbm=isch

Edited by I am Jon
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, I am Jon said:

Could be video screens. The Glastonbury main stages are starting to look a bit dated compared to the edge to edge screens at Creamfields etc.. They get used as part of the lighting rig rather than just video camera feed.

Wow.  Never seen those before.  They are very impressive!

36 minutes ago, I am Jon said:

The staging, lighting and visuals at Dance festivals are on another level in general.

7 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

The staging, lighting and visuals at Dance festivals are on another level in general.

I mean heck just compare most of the main stages to Arcadia in terms of production. Esprcially when some of thw Glasto stages are kinda lackluster (looking at you Other Stage, imagine a Chem Bros or Tame Impala show with stages and screens as impressive at the ones from Creamfields)

45 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I mean heck just compare most of the main stages to Arcadia in terms of production. Esprcially when some of thw Glasto stages are kinda lackluster (looking at you Other Stage, imagine a Chem Bros or Tame Impala show with stages and screens as impressive at the ones from Creamfields)

Aye, true that. Went to Mad Cool last year and Tame Imapla's live visuals on those sort of screens they have at dance festivals was something else.

10 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Another angle of the Park Stage. Photo cropped from Emily's Instagram post.Screenshot_20190513-200524_Instagram.jpg.06ad43ba329be96e633e21f89da8763c.jpg

It looks as though it's about to topple over - must be the excess weight.

Edit: On second thoughts that's probably me I'm referring to.

Edited by Losing my hair