Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

But it says you need ID for the named person also. He hasn't any ID other than birth cert.

It may vary from office to office but most of them accept and I.D as long as it has the address on it. It's so you can nominate a person to collect it for you i.e a neighbour etc.

I'd give it a go anyway and if they kick up a fuss just say it's your son but has taken his mothers name or something along those lines etc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may vary from office to office but most of them accept and I.D as long as it has the address on it. It's so you can nominate a person to collect it for you i.e a neighbour etc.

I'd give it a go anyway and if they kick up a fuss just say it's your son but has taken his mothers name or something along those lines etc

Good call, I'll give that a go :)

Got email this afternoon whilst on an audio conference at work. I hope I was on mute as I shouted a triumphant Yeesss. Post office tracker has delivery tomorrow, thankfully working from home day. Proper excited now, especially with webcam up and running.

Mine should be coming today. I could have stayed at home as I'm just revising in the library, but then I wouldn't have got any work done and Royal Mail seem to knock on the door with a feather so would have missed it anyway.

I'll pick it up from the sorting office on Saturday morning, it'll be fine.

Unless one of my housemates signs for it today and loses it.