Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever had anything go missing with them? They're spectacularly unhelpful.

Yeah, this is where it all falls down. It takes forever for them to admit something as lost, which if you are waiting for something to be resent just seems to be way too long. I've worked for a couple of online retailers and having to explain to customers how long they will have to wait before we can confirm it as lost and resend is never a fun conversation.

Has anyone seen this message before on SeeTickets in the customer service area after entering your reg details..?

21/05/2015 - Your order is currently being investigated by our Customer Services department. If you wish to discuss this with our customer services team, please contact us using the message box below

I've obviously contacted them and am awaiting a response but that sounds very alarming, wondering if anyone else has had a message like this??

Gah! I have a developing theory that every time you check the see tickets order tracker they put your tickets to the back of the queue to spite you.

Yep... I think that's what's happening to me...

Can't be 21% of Glasto people more important than me...:)

Nightmare scenario: Royal Mail tracker says failed delivery attempt. Ring home, no one has knocked on the door and there is no card to say they have attempted delivery.

Feeling pretty stressed that they have gone walkies in a posties pocket

Royal mail have lost our tickets. Trying to stay calm and hope it can be sorted out.

I'm still chasing my tickets from them being sent out on 15th May. They have the wrong name on the envelope. I wasn't allowed to pick up from Royal Mail because I can't prove they are mine. Been a nightmare with Royal Mail, as they are not entirely sure were tickets are now.

But seetickets are really helpful and chased the tickets, sorted it out for redelivery tomorrow.... hopefully

Edited by craigb

I'm still chasing my tickets from them being sent out on 15th May. They have the wrong name on the envelope. I wasn't allowed to pick up from Royal Mail because I can't prove they are mine. Been a nightmare with Royal Mail. But seetickets are really helpful and chased the tickets

I am heading down the sorting office shortly to see if they have them there. Not confident

Stress over. Lazy postie just decided they couldnt be arsed posting them and took them back to the sorting office. Tricky thing was for special delivery you need a red delivery card to release the item, of which I did not have one. Have them firmly in my grasp now

Email yesterday, sat in my room today, wanting to listen to some music but can't in case I don't hear him, leaving the window wide open and door wide open so I can hear the postman when he knocks, then sprint downstairs immediately/cut out the middleman and leap out the window and land on top of him.

All this is unnecessary because my dad is on the drive mending the car, will probably be there all day.... but what if he goes for a poo? These are the eventualities I have to consider.

Pulled into my drive just as my postie was about to pull away. Managed to stop him in his tracks and get my tickets. He said he had loads of excited people have been snatching envelopes off him this morning!

They must deliver area by area.

I hope you all get hold of your tickets soon.

See you there