Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing Foo Fighters the week before, and had those tickets over a month ago. Poor really - especially given the money we shell out, including booking and admin fees. It's not as if they have to send out wristbands - just a paper ticket.

I've just had a text to say seetickets have sent order number ******* via DX deliveries and it should arrive ' within ten working days' though on their website it says it's due for delivery tomorrow. Still haven't had a despatch email from seetickets and my order on their website says still in stock awaiting delivery

I've just had a text to say seetickets have sent order number ******* via DX deliveries and it should arrive ' within ten working days' though on their website it says it's due for delivery tomorrow. Still haven't had a despatch email from seetickets and my order on their website says still in stock awaiting delivery

DX ???? Wasn't that the nightmare company they used a few years ago? I thought this year they were using Royal Mail again, where at least you can pick things up from the local sorting office. DX was just a case of "you were out, we might try again some time..."

Edited by ancient_one

I've also had the same text. Are you awaiting any order tickets? I'm waiting for Noel Gallagher too, so it could also be those.

Nice to see someone else has had the same text though.

I've also had the same text. Are you awaiting any order tickets? I'm waiting for Noel Gallagher too, so it could also be those.

Nice to see someone else has had the same text though.

I've just phoned DX for a re-delivery. They are Noel Gallagher tickets. Gutted!

DX ???? Wasn't that the nightmare company they used a few years ago? I thought this year they were using Royal Mail again, where at least you can pick things up from the local sorting office. DX was just a case of "you were out, we might try again some time..."

I'd never heard of them but having just looked them it certainly sounds that way! I'd rather royal mail sent mine next week than someone unreliable with no sorting office this week. Hopefully they're using DX for other stuff for a while and cramming as many through with RM as possible

I'd never heard of them but having just looked them it certainly sounds that way! I'd rather royal mail sent mine next week than someone unreliable with no sorting office this week. Hopefully they're using DX for other stuff for a while and cramming as many through with RM as possible

I've had DX deliver my tickets to work tomorrow so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm on 49%. Hurry up tickets!!!

When you get the your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 04 June 2015. Tickets wil typically leave our office the same day.

When would you expect these ? Saturday morning perhaps ?

Edited by Aragorn

still awaiting.... turns out our party, i am the only one with some of our tix in hand... we have 4 other groups still waiting although one got despatched today.

That said, some more got "the email" this morning so hopefully more will follow soon.

xx

When you get the your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 04 June 2015. Tickets wil typically leave our office the same day.

When would you expect these ? Saturday morning perhaps ?

maybe even tomorrow as they go special delivery - if they were out before 1pm.

I just got an email back from Seetickets :

Tickets are currently in the process of being despatched, but yours hasn't gone yet.

We're unable to confirm despatch dates for individual orders but you will receive an email once your order has been printed and quality control checked to let you know it is on the way.

All tickets should be with everyone no later than 14 days before the festival.

They will be despatched by Royal Mail special delivery so anybody at the address can sign for the delivery. If nobody is there to sign for the item it will be taken to your local sorting office where it can be collected.