Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting twitchy now - I really need my tickets to come this week, as i'm away most of next week!

Edit: Just been updated to "prepared for dispatch" on the site. We're in good shape.

Edited by siblin

I sent a sob story saying 'Ill be away next week, i need these tickets as i don't get back until the day i leave'

Their response was 'We're trying as hard as possible to have all the tickets to be dispatched by the end of next week', not good omen.

I sent a sob story saying 'Ill be away next week, i need these tickets as i don't get back until the day i leave'

Their response was 'We're trying as hard as possible to have all the tickets to be dispatched by the end of next week', not good omen.

by the end of next week ? F**k that Ill be on my way by then :( Think i better send them another email, and point out they told me they were on course to have them all done by Wednesday just 2 days ago !! Will also be asking how the f**k i get me and the motorhome in without the tickets in the evnt they arrive after ive gone !

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 08 Jun 2015. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

Get in!! Still no email though...

Yep I'm in the same boat .. Need to work out when it's likely to be delivered from this info. Need to make sure my brother gets out of his pit to answer the door when the postie knocks!!

by the end of next week ? F**k that Ill be on my way by then :( Think i better send them another email, and point out they told me they were on course to have them all done by Wednesday just 2 days ago !! Will also be asking how the f**k i get me and the motorhome in without the tickets in the evnt they arrive after ive gone !

Sorry BD, i should really point out that I sent that email on Friday, by concern was that they used the term 'will try', which probably means they won't be all sent out by Saturday, especially as 1/3 are yet to go.

It's a right buggar up this, especially as i have my ACDC tickets for the following weekend in my hand already!

Yep I'm in the same boat .. Need to work out when it's likely to be delivered from this info. Need to make sure my brother gets out of his pit to answer the door when the postie knocks!!

in my experience both this year and last is that they arrive at Royal Mail the following day at which point your tracking number will activate, you will then have a max of 2 business working days from then. Eg I had my email last Wednesday but received them today but they had arrived in my sorting office Friday - but they wouldn't deliver to me on Saturday so had to wait until today

Hope that makes sense

in my experience both this year and last is that they arrive at Royal Mail the following day at which point your tracking number will activate, you will then have a max of 2 business working days from then. Eg I had my email last Wednesday but received them today but they had arrived in my sorting office Friday - but they wouldn't deliver to me on Saturday so had to wait until today

Hope that makes sense

That's strange as they are sent special delivery by 1pm the following day. My brother's were despatched Friday and arrived on the Saturday. Must differ between sorting offices