Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets will be sent by secure delivery shortly to the address provided.

You will be required to sign for them.

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 09 Jun 2015. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYASSSSSSSS

I had this yesterday and turns out it was this morning I got my despatch email so will receive them tomorrow at a guess.

So placid I'd say you may get yours 11th working on that theory.

My status is now this :

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 09 Jun 2015. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

Girlfriend's dad has let the side down.

He didn't hear the postie knock apparently so ours have gone to the caller's office where we need to mission from Hampton to Hounslow via the GF's dad's place to get the card to collect!

Should've had her dad as lead booker then he could've gone, its only down the road from him! Right faff I tell thee. Still, I will have my ticket in my hand on Saturday :D

yay , for once glad to say Im out of the game :)

Mine have been delivered today but there was nobody in to sign for them!

My only slight moan is that I don't really think this 'sign for delivery' approach is the most efficient in this day and age. I hate having to queue up at the post office after work ... But I suppose I do have the golden ticket waiting for me!!

I'm sure many of us have been in the same boat with this, and I just wish there was another way around this but I'm not sure what else they can do!

Bloody hell......

This. At last. Just hope MrsCJ doesn't throw the SD post card away like last time....