Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

A couple of years back my brothers car park pass didn't arrive so SEE said buy one on the gate & ring after the festival for a refund, he forgot initially & when he rang they said it was too late, I kicked up a fuss as it was their fault & they did relent in the end

Edited by verrymerry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLLYYYY!!!

Tickets have been despatched from our offices to the address provided. If you have not received these by 2 working days before the event, please contact us.

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 10 Jun 2015. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

The tracking page should have the Special Delivery code on it, starting AE.

Nope, still not there, though it has updated to say 'Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 10 Jun 2015. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day' and I received the glorious 4 emails at 9:44 this morning. Still nothing showing on the royal mail tracker but they should now arrive tomorrow or Friday

Was panicking because I hadn't received an email or anything yet. Turns out my mate had them and had done for a few days and just didn't tell me. The laidback little so and so!

I didn't know they delivered them all to one person though, I thought each ticket was supposed to be delivered to the respective person.

Made up nonetheless :biggrin:

3 Adult tickets - tick

Campervan Pass - tick

Car park ticket - Not there.............ffs how hard can it be, the depsatch note says camper pass, car park ticket, and 3 adult tickets. Is it really that hard to put them all in a frigging envelope !!!

Grrrr, now to rant on the phone !!

This happened to us as well tried to ring see but impossible to get through so emailed and they came back pretty quickly confirming they would send a replacement and it arrived about a week later you should be able to sort it out hopefully

So mine arrived at my cousins in London yesterday, she wasn't in so got the card in the door. Shes worried they wont give her the tickets in the sorting office since they're in my name but from reading how some posties work on this thread and from experience collecting stuff here in Dublin do we have anything to worry about?

Usually they are quite strict on ID showing the surname. If you have the same surname there won't be a problem.

What you could do if not is post one of your bank cards to your cousin. That's all they need - not photo ID. Or if you have another relative in London with the same surname.

unless she's got some of your id then they wont give it to her, best bet is to reorganise delivery online for when she's at home

This is also good advice. You have to book it two days in advance though, so for redelivery on Saturday you'd need to do it by Thursday evening. No ID needed on redelivery.

This is also good advice. You have to book it two days in advance though, so for redelivery on Saturday you'd need to do it by Thursday evening. No ID needed on redelivery.

Cheers, I'd say that is the best bet since she still has to send the tickets over to me before the festival to save a detour to London to collect on tuesday. Bit of a nightmare situation

My son was at home till 10am this morning. The postman called at 10:15. So close! They're almost within touching distance. Oh well, trip to the RM depot tomorrow lunchtime for me. Have moved a step closer I suppose.