Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

I just got an email back from Seetickets :

All tickets should be with everyone no later than 14 days before the festival.

After today then, they've got 4 working days for the remaining 47% of tickets to be processed, posted and arrived at our doors.

.... Best get a move on hadn't they!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my e-mail 'despatched' at last.

Gawd, I hope though that they are only using Royal Mail rather than the fly-by-night jobbies.

Oh - partly scrap that. I've just checked through on my e-mail and it links to the Royal Mail tracking site

Phew

Disclosure alert - I work for Royal Mail

Disclosure alert - I work for Royal Mail

Its was infinitely better with Royal mail the last couple of years than when they used Securemail/DX. At the time I was living in an apartment block and they couldn't figure out how to get to the letterboxes to leave me a missed delivery card, I had no ability to find out where it was and when I finally tracked it down, then had no location I could pick up from, Only got my tickets at the last minute.

having said that, Last years relatively pain free delivery was before you guys had shareholders!

53% now!

That's where they have got up to today. Same as Monday. Still only 13% in three days.

So as said above, 47% still to post out and only three working days in which to do it if they are to still to their claim of all tickets being received by next Wednesday. Can't see it.

Dear MR BLACKHOLE2006,

We are writing to confirm the despatch of your recent order.

The order details are as below -

Order reference 

1 tickets for GLASTONBURY 2015 on 24th - 28th June 2015
1 tickets for GLASTONBURY 2015 on 24th - 28th June 2015

Your Tickets were despatched on Thursday 4th June 2015

They were sent by Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days.

Thank god for that. I was nearly having a bloody heart attack! :D

Weird thing about the reply from Seetickets is the comment "...once your order has been printed and quality control checked". They also mention the tickets are in stock. So the bits of paper are in stock then, but need printing ?!

given they don't seem to have despatched any cv tickets yet as far as I can see - they're getting closer now to cutting it fine. Absolutely no reason to panic as yet - but avoidable stress by this time next week if they still haven't come. Do NOT want to be in that queue to pick up tickets on site (have been there before and its not the place you want to be)

I sent them a very polite email yesterday asking if they still on course to deliver all tickets 14 days before the festivsal, as I am going to be away for 10 days.....so I really am starting to worry !

Just got a reply saying yes they will be delivering all tickets 14 days prior !! Hmmmmmm, we will see....

given they don't seem to have despatched any cv tickets yet as far as I can see - they're getting closer now to cutting it fine. Absolutely no reason to panic as yet - but avoidable stress by this time next week if they still haven't come. Do NOT want to be in that queue to pick up tickets on site (have been there before and its not the place you want to be)

Bloody CV tickets! Mine is getting delivered to my mate. He's got a CV, I haven't, so I'm hanging off him!

The CV ticket situation is a bit odd....I know people that have got their CV tickets in with the admission tickets...but i also know people that didnt. Really cant understand why they are doing them seperately, or why the tracker says none have been despatced, cos blatantly some have !!