Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting for mine :fie:

Bought three tickets in the october sale and then paid the balances as soon as the window opened !

Got two mates tickets in the last resale and have already received their tickets :(

Why cant mine hurry up i just want to stare at it !

Have just been told by my mate that bought our glasto + coach tickets that the coach part we have is only a single to the festival with no return. Is this even an option? seems pretty stupid.

Yes if booked separately with National Express you can book single tickets

http://www.nationalexpress.com/wherewego/events/music-festivals/glastonbury-festival-2015.aspx

Have just been told by my mate that bought our glasto + coach tickets that the coach part we have is only a single to the festival with no return. Is this even an option? seems pretty stupid.

I accidentally booked my friends a one way ticket from London, they booked an NE home, though they might have been able to contact SEE and see if a Return could be added

Yes if booked separately with National Express you can book single tickets

http://www.nationalexpress.com/wherewego/events/music-festivals/glastonbury-festival-2015.aspx

What I mean is that our Glastonbury ticket which is a coach one (got on the Thursday in October) is apparently a single..

Sorry if there are crossed wires here

I accidentally booked my friends a one way ticket from London, they booked an NE home, though they might have been able to contact SEE and see if a Return could be added

Ah so it is definitely a thing.

Again it seems pretty stupid to me. Might just act the fool and try and get on a coach coming home?

They do check, maybe not particularly closely, but your eticket will say Single not Return, I doubt they'll let you on

Might have to just force my mate to buy us all NE return journeys for failing in the first place. I take it they are still available?

One batch of our tickets have turned up and one of the says CHILD at the bottom (even though we paid full price for the ticket).

Is it worth getting in touch with See and getting them to sort it? We don't want to take the risk at the gate.

If you are concerned. Maybe tweet them? I know that when paying the balance you can select adult or child over 12...

They do check, maybe not particularly closely, but your eticket will say Single not Return, I doubt they'll let you on

They didn't check our tickets on the way home, just asked if we were going to London. This was about 12pm, worth a try maybe?