Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

Never understood why people are so excited about receiving tickets. My mate's girlfriend tweeted the other day about how much agony it's going to be waiting for her Download ticket to arrive. Will life be a lot easier when her ticket arrived? I understand waiting for the festival may be agony, but waiting for the ticket?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my tickets from the sorting office today! Woohoo!! Although my mate was not impressed when I photoshopped a random face onto his ticket and sent him the photo!l...Haha! I'll probably pay for that come June..he totally fell for it though!

Never understood why people are so excited about receiving tickets. My mate's girlfriend tweeted the other day about how much agony it's going to be waiting for her Download ticket to arrive. Will life be a lot easier when her ticket arrived? I understand waiting for the festival may be agony, but waiting for the ticket?

Oh Will, be a bit more forgiving!

Is it normal to be excited about the ticket arriving, making it all that little bit more real to have the Golden Pass in your hand? Yes.

Is it normal for it to be 'agony' waiting for it to arrive? Unless you have a genuine anxiety disorder and have convinced yourself that it's lost and all hope has gone, probably not.

:)

Ben

I would agree with you but there have in years gone by been issues one year I had to delay leaving for Glasto as my ticket only arrived on the Wednesday of the festival. I am going to be happy that I have my ticket this early.

Oh Will, be a bit more forgiving!

Is it normal to be excited about the ticket arriving, making it all that little bit more real to have the Golden Pass in your hand? Yes.

Is it normal for it to be 'agony' waiting for it to arrive? Unless you have a genuine anxiety disorder and have convinced yourself that it's lost and all hope has gone, probably not.

:)

Ben

But does it actually feel any different when the ticket arrives? I shove it straight in a draw and forget it's even there until I need to get it out for the festival.

Obviously it's normal for it to be tough to wait for something exciting; I just don't find the ticket arrival exciting, which obviously isn't the case for everyone!

But does it actually feel any different when the ticket arrives? I shove it straight in a draw and forget it's even there until I need to get it out for the festival.

Obviously it's normal for it to be tough to wait for something exciting; I just don't find the ticket arrival exciting, which obviously isn't the case for everyone!

For me it's fleeting, but yeah, opening the envelope and seeing a festival ticket for the first time crystallises my mental images of all that the ticket will provide for me!

Ben

Yeah. My Tickets seem to be lost. Royal mail tracker says they have been delivered yesterday in Germany. But i've got Nothing. Should i contact seetickets or royal Mail. I cant even see what german postal Service recieved my Tickets for delivery. Sadface

Yeah. My Tickets seem to be lost. Royal mail tracker says they have been delivered yesterday in Germany. But i've got Nothing. Should i contact seetickets or royal Mail. I cant even see what german postal Service recieved my Tickets for delivery. Sadface

I'd contact See. Royal Mail are absolutely useless at the best of times. They'd make you wait for weeks before they'd even consider an item missing, regardless whether that time extends beyond the festival itself. If it's been delivered, it will have been signed for - everything international is sent out 'International Signed'.

Royal Mail are alright, chill!

Yeahhh their not always alright.......I've not had anything actually go missing but I've had 2 instances at my address where I've found signed for items sat on my doorstep as they wouldn't fit through the letterbox, no card left. And 1 time I was expecting a signed item I waited for the post man, he put it through the letter box without knocking or even trying to get a signature, so I opened the door and quizzed him and he said "oh it it doesn't matter" I complained to RM and it hasn't happened since. The tracking on all 3 of those items never updated to delivered because no one had signed for them....They've delivered my G tickets safely though so all has been forgiven! Hope anyone having problems doesn't have to wait too long

I'd contact See. Royal Mail are absolutely useless at the best of times. They'd make you wait for weeks before they'd even consider an item missing, regardless whether that time extends beyond the festival itself. If it's been delivered, it will have been signed for - everything international is sent out 'International Signed'.

Thanks. I'll try that. There seem to be a f*uck up at Royal Mail or the german deliverer GLS. My Buddy recieved two envelopes in a bigger one. Both Glastonbury tickets. He contacted the other guy and will send the tickets to him. Very strange. :/

Edit: Okay. It seems like a neighbour picked them up. Never recieved a notification about that. :|

Edited by tricho