Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

Im currently having my tickets delivered to my home, only thing is no one is at home during the week. My tickets havent been despatched yet, so im still able to change the delivery address, do you think it would be better for me to have them delivered to my work? I work for a big comapny and just worried they will end up going AWOL. I dont know what to do!!

Don't panic :) You'll get a red card through your door saying they've tried to deliver and which Post Office you can collect them from. Royal Mail hold the post for 21 days (I think) and the Post Office depots are open on Saturday mornings.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you couldn't change your delivery address?

You can if you contact see tickets I sent them a message and they just asked me for the alternative address, but Im not sure whether it is just safer to have them delivered to my home even though no one will be there to sign for them. As long as they havent been despatched you are able to change the address

Don't panic :) You'll get a red card through your door saying they've tried to deliver and which Post Office you can collect them from. Royal Mail hold the post for 21 days (I think) and the Post Office depots are open on Saturday mornings.

Ah ok great thanks, i think thats probably my safest bet!

Totally random. This is my 9th Glasto and I can't discern any pattern. This year was the earliest Ibe ever got them. The latest was 6 days before!

Yes we've had ours about a week before the festival one year. Think this is earliest I've ever had them.

Well apart from when we used to just go into Leeds and buy them at Jumbo Records. They were the days eh? Haha.

Remembered last night that i still have a mail redirection in place for the house so this morning contacted the Royal mail to cancel it - did this at 11:00, guess what at 11:36, 3 emails from SEE Tickets to say tickets are being dispatched today - bo!!cks ! Royal mail say about 48 hours to cancel the redirection, the last thing i want is there to be any double handling of the tickets!.

We were at windinglake last year so didnt get tickets this way, i remember from previous years that the mail sent an email to advise of the delivery date and it was possible to change it - has any one had this yet for this year? does that still happen?

order tracker has no info yet so hopefully there will be enough of a delay to stop this being a problem, as others have asked - how long from notification email to actual delivery has it been for people who got their tickets early? Thanks

Edited by The other Bellboy

Remembered last night that i still have a mail redirection in place for the house so this morning contacted the Royal mail to cancel it - did this at 11:00, guess what at 11:36, 3 emails from SEE Tickets to say tickets are being dispatched today - bo!!cks ! Royal mails say about 48 hours to cancel the redirection, the thing i want is there to be any double handling of the tickets!.

We were at windiglake last year so didnt get tickets this way, i remember from previous years that the mail sent an email to advise of the delivery date and it was possible to change it - has any one had this yet for this year? does that still happen?

order tracker has no info yet so hopefully there will be ebough of a delay to stop this being a problem, as others have asked - how long from notification email to actual delivery has it been for people who got there tickets early? Thanks

They are coming next day after the email it seems for most. Mine did too. It's not possible to change the delivery date with royal mail next day special delivery.

I got 1 ticket for daughter b/f, he's 16, his name on letter delivered to my address, was in bed and been taken back to sorting office. How do I pick that up? Anybody had experience of something like this I wonder.

I got 1 ticket for daughter b/f, he's 16, his name on letter delivered to my address, was in bed and been taken back to sorting office. How do I pick that up? Anybody had experience of something like this I wonder.

If it has your address then you just need I.D with the address on it

In Tesco and email popped up on my phone "tickets despatched" was so excited I accidently rammed trolley into a display and knocked everything off including shelves, a member of staff came over to see if I was ok and replied "THERE COMING" OMG

Just take the red card with you. I've never been asked for ID picking up anything from the sorting office. I pick my mum's stuff up all the time for her. But that might just be Devon's way of doing things.

Just take the red card with you. I've never been asked for ID picking up anything from the sorting office. I pick my mum's stuff up all the time for her. But that might just be Devon's way of doing things.

London Borough, not so trusting here :) Anyway I'll go there loaded with my ID and see what happens. Thanks for all replies.