Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

My order update says this:

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 18 May 2015. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

but i'm yet to receive an email... does this just mean they just havent been posted yet?

Mine says 15 May, and I'm yet to receive email or tickets.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine says 15 May, and I'm yet to receive email or tickets.

I think the status changes when they're scheduled to go out, and the email is sent when they do go out (the email includes the Royal Mail tracking number). With 15th being a Friday, I'd speculate that your ticket was schedule to be dispatched, but missed the post cut-off, so will probably go out today. I'd expect the email this afternoon and the tickets tomorrow.

Edited by kalifire

I think the status changes when they're scheduled to go out, and the email is sent when they do go out (the email includes the Royal Mail tracking number). With 15th being a Friday, I'd speculate that your ticket was schedule to be dispatched, but missed the post cut-off, so will probably go out today. I'd expect the email this afternoon and the tickets tomorrow.

This is doing my head in. People getting tracking numbers from today. Mine still says - Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 15 May 2015

I bet i've gone to the bottom of the pile from all the tickets that have been prepared today.

If it's not sent tomorrow I think I will give them a ring to make sure it doesn't get lost in the seetickets warehouse

People getting tracking numbers from today. Mine still says - Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 15 May 2015

You won't see the tracking number there, only in the email. Mine still says exactly the same as that, but for 14th. Once the email was sent, the following line was added: Tickets have been despatched from our offices to the address provided. If you have not received these by 2 working days before the event, please contact us.

Plot twist with my tickets. I said early my order was updated to - prepared for dispatch on 15 May but no email with tracking number.

So was expecting email today or tomorrow to say they've been sent out with tracking number.

No. Been sent out and tried to deliver them on Saturday. Brother tried to pick them up from post office today. Can't pick them up because they have the wrong first name on letter. No one in our house can pick them up because the name they have put on letter doesn't exist, so no ID to prove they are ours/mine. So had to rearrange delivery. FFS

Edited by craigb

"Your Tickets were despatched on Monday 18th May 2015

They were sent by Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days."

hurray

Got this too. Not working at home until Friday so will likely miss the delivery. Can you pick it up from the post Office Depot?

Massive excitement. Expecting a Glastonbury related anxiety dream tonight now though. Trying to get there but something always gets in the way. It'll all be ok when I have the tickets in my hand :) then I can get on and worry about loosing them lol.

Im currently having my tickets delivered to my home, only thing is no one is at home during the week. My tickets havent been despatched yet, so im still able to change the delivery address, do you think it would be better for me to have them delivered to my work? I work for a big comapny and just worried they will end up going AWOL. I dont know what to do!!

Im currently having my tickets delivered to my home, only thing is no one is at home during the week. My tickets havent been despatched yet, so im still able to change the delivery address, do you think it would be better for me to have them delivered to my work? I work for a big comapny and just worried they will end up going AWOL. I dont know what to do!!

I thought you couldn't change your delivery address?