Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody on FB has just received their tickets!

10922810_10153419447746501_1257767874935

Jeez, seeing those photos makes me think I took mine a bit too seriously. Thought of it like a passport picture, so hair pulled back, neutral facial expression etc.

Probably could have chilled out a bit it seems..

Jeez, seeing those photos makes me think I took mine a bit too seriously. Thought of it like a passport picture, so hair pulled back, neutral facial expression etc.

Probably could have chilled out a bit it seems..

In all fairness they do tell you to do it like that on the info page and it says that photos like those won't be accepted, haha

Email received on Friday afternoon saying they had been sent, arrived 11am Saturday morning.

Quality of the photos is terrible. Mine is OK as you can see my bald head at least, but my wife looks like she's had her hair coloured in with a felt tip on the photo!

Email received on Friday afternoon saying they had been sent, arrived 11am Saturday morning.

Quality of the photos is terrible. Mine is OK as you can see my bald head at least, but my wife looks like she's had her hair coloured in with a felt tip on the photo!

Is it Special Delivery they send them?

Is it Special Delivery they send them?

Yes, have to be signed for obviously and a big "S D" on the back of the envelope.

Very quick as usually at least 2 or 3 days before they turn up, and often longer.

Maybe email re sending was late though.