"They better play..."

K2SO

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Larraht said:

I guess I'm a filthy casual in terms of Radiohead fandom but if they could play creep, karma police, no surprises and paranoid android my teenage self would be very pleased. 

You'll almost certainly get two of those, and the whole lot isn't out of the question.

45 minutes ago, Quark said:

Agreed, great thread.

Sure there will be more for other bands as I think about it, but Radiohead playing Thinking About You in the darkness with a smoke would have me in absolute bits. Never going to happen though.

37 minutes ago, Bosslar said:

If Radiohead play Fake Plastic Trees I'll be the morbidly obese bloke crying like someone just banned pastry.......

These two get my vote for sure... 

I think the chances of me getting through the Radiohead set without being reduced to tears is almost zero. The only other time I've welled up at a gig before was when Nine Inch Nails played Hurt...but I reckon this one, with all the glasto atmosphere in general, could be overwhelming. Is good to know I won't be the only one :)

57 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

These two get my vote for sure... 

I think the chances of me getting through the Radiohead set without being reduced to tears is almost zero. The only other time I've welled up at a gig before was when Nine Inch Nails played Hurt...but I reckon this one, with all the glasto atmosphere in general, could be overwhelming. Is good to know I won't be the only one :)

It's an absolute certainty I'll cry at Radiohead. I've cried on occasion in my car listening to them since they've been announced. The atmosphere and occasion will be too much. I cannot fucking wait.

6 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Radiohead - Myxomatosis

Phoenix - Love Like a Sunset (not impossible)

Justice - We Are Your Friends (SMD Version)

Biffy Clyro - a whole set from their first few albums

This. Pt I & II would be sensational.

I've been waking years for this. They may be tears.

5 hours ago, Ovechkin said:

Yea not slowed down-version of Everlong please, and end the set with it, dont start with it :)

I'd love them to start on the full version of everlong because then i wont miss it when i go off to west holts for the jacksons after the first half hour/45 mins :P

5 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

The Jacksons better not do a bunch of fucking medleys. 

Last i heard they only do 1 medley which isnt so bad.