Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

28 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Emily said something along the lines of the lineup being out in March, although my Google-Fu is failing to turn up a link right now.

It was at the NME awards - http://www.digitalspy.com/music/glastonbury-festival/news/a821394/glastonbury-festival-2017-second-headliner-revealed-soon/

Organiser Emily Eavis has reassured everyone that the announcements are coming soon, telling NME of the reveal date: "Some time in March, and there might just be a little thing before.

Obvs the little thing was the Foo's so I'm going for Monday, 10am.

Hopefully later next week. Thursday 10.05am

Waiting on hearing about a job that may mean moving abroad so I wouldn't be able to make the festival. Been waiting almost 4 weeks, no rush as we are 2 internal candidates and they haven't decided where to base the job. 

It will be painful enough to have to miss the festival. I can't take the added pain of having already poured over the line up and found some new acts I love

36 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

IIRC from The Thingy (#AHTT), last year's poster drop was 'yesterday' (i.e. that same Thursday). 

Given the timing of the balance window (SOOOOO exciting that we're almost there already), it 'has' to be next week and so I'm saying Thursday 30 March. At a time of your choosing. 

Ben

Last Tuesday in March last year.