Who would you like to perform at Glastonbury? And never has before?

Mand3

19 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

1979 and 1994

Sting - 1997

I wondered if they had appeared but didn't want to google it to check as I'd rather be wrong but have a valid opinion than not comment but be technically correct.  But for each it's been long enough ago to think they should appear again.

Deaf School
Siouxsie & Banshees
Alice Cooper
Half Man Half Biscuit
Nick Mason
America
George Thorogood
Steve Hackett
Steely Dan
The Doobie Brothers
Caravan
Isley Brothers
Average White Band

All pretty unlikely but one can dream ....

Depeche Mode 

I saw Dave Gahan on Other Stage in 2003. He played some DM songs and was great. With only two original members left, I really hope they play Glastonbury at some point. Really enjoyed watching their set on tv from Primavera.

(Also would love to see Tom Waits (unlikely I know), Pearl Jam, Tangerine Dream (went to see their current lineup last year and thought they were very good), Taylor Swift and although v v unlikely, Kate Bush. 

D Hall & J Oates

Parcels (main stage)

Outkast

Do Nothing

Tyler, the Creator

FEET

Daft Punk (main stage)

Rolling Blackout Costal Fever

Hobo Johnson

Led Zeppelin

Childish Gambino

Fleetwood Mac

Bakar (not sure if he has played or not)

Mellah

And would have been Mac Miller!

Kate Bush

DEVO

Endless Boogie

Gillian Welch

Osees

Some flavour of the "Grateful Dead" - frankly embarrassing not to have not happened before

Ween

Alice In Chains

The Bangles

Mastodon

Jason Isbell

Ty Segall

Doobie Brothers

All Them Witches

Slift

Causa Sui

Decemberists

Matt Berry (preferably the "TV Themes" record)

Frankie & The Witch Fingers

2 minutes ago, hoils said:

Where would Waits play(if he ever did, which of course he wouldn't)? Crowd size I reckon WH headliner but he'd probably insist on Acoustic and that would mean my finally seeing him wouldn't really involve my 'seeing' him.

Hell of a question. It'd feel a bit lost on the pyramid, too many people who are at the pyramid field to watch whatever is on instead of being there for Tom Waits (i know that sounds a bit snotty, i don't know how else to phrase it!) and he's not exactly approachable, easily digested sunny afternoon entertainment for the masses, to say the least . . . acoustic too small, but a tent would be the right vibe - woodsies doesn't especially fit - west holts used to be the kind of place to put things that don't fit into easy slots, but that's evolved a bit over the last decade or so as well. Headlining The Park would be amazing! i think it would have a potentially massive crowd, lots of people wanting to give it a burl, and that crowd up against a big shiny headliner on a main stage would sort the wheat from the chaff. But probably a pyramid. 

in summary: dunno LOL