Who Are Your Headliners?

nikkic

Actually

Fri - ? A few options. Carl Cox at the glade is fav as it stands. The night at the Levels. Kelis. AM. All options I don't mind, but nothing majorly sticks out.

Sat - ? Again a few options I don't mind, but nothing I'm in love with: The night at the temple. Dutty Moonshine Band & Steve Hillage at the Glade. Craig Charles in Funkingham Palace (if I can find it / get in).

Sun - 2 options I love. Elton & QOTSA. Elton's last gig so gotta go, but if Im not feeling it due to where I am, I might leg it to QOTSA. Lil Nas X before means either - watch something I wont like to get in a decent place or be stuck in a bad spot.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

11 hours ago, 1986 said:

LDR and Elton looking to be rammo if this place is a good indicator...

(I know it isn't).

If anything I feel people outside of the music ‘communities’ like here are even more likely to be main stage for Elton. 🙈😂

• Upvote 1

Really undecided.  A few contenders but nobody is a cast iron, unmissable apart from Elton.

Fri - AM or Kelis both in the running.

Sat - GnR or FBS I reckon.  Will absolutely be at Lizzo, so might see how GnR start and then f**k it off if they're garbage, which I suspect may be the case.

It's the first time I've a chance of seeing all 3 pyramid headliners.  Might seem daft, but I'm not happy about it!  I much prefer getting round the site.

dependant on shifts, so subject to change ofc, but at present: 

friday - Kelis

saturday - probs LTJ Bukem at the temple (for me, anyways) 

sunday-  Elton 

but im most excited for skindred and ho99o9 at the Truth stage on thursday to be honest, so thats doubtless when my shift will fall . . . .

It'll be interesting to see how many are are QOTSA. 

They got a big crowd vs Beyoncé. It'll be considerably smaller vs Elton. 

In previous years someone has had a document showing how many were approx. at different stages at different times. I wondered how many were at TLC last year? I wasn't there but my mate said it was dangerous.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

4 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

It'll be interesting to see how many are are QOTSA. 

They got a big crowd vs Beyoncé. It'll be considerably smaller vs Elton. 

In previous years someone has had a document showing how many were approx. at different stages at different times. I wondered how many were at TLC last year? I wasn't there but my mate said it was dangerous.

TLC was a funny one.  We got there a bit earlier than most, more or less waltzed straigh through a fairly loose crowd, got a pint of Brothers and moved forwards to the front left near where the stalls end and there was plenty of space.  We were up and dancing about like fools the entire set so it was nowhere near rammed.  It was only leaving that we noticed how many people must have been stood round the edges in a crust.  Getting out took a while.