Spotify Wrapped

lessthanwill1

No surprises here. Lana still reigning supreme at the top for the fourth year running.

I am a bit surprised that four out of my top 5 tracks are Fender, but I did go hard on him from March-August. If Swift hadn't snuck in there at the last gasp with WCS, the fifth track would have been 'I Love You' by Fontaines DC which makes complete sense because I feel like that was the only thing I wanted to listen to for a two week period at some point in August.

Screenshot_20221130-153706.thumb.png.c7bb91914c7dde425346fba50e21d558.png

20 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

If your Spotify wrapped actually contains artists you listen to I’m going to conclude you don’t have children.

My number 3 artist is Peppa Pig and most listened to song is let it go from frozen…

Mine is shared.  Not with children, but these year-end things are always a shitshow

Deezer user so I don't get the same wrapped thing, but headlines:

Most played song: Loom by Olafur Arnalds and Bonobo (in fact all of my top 5 songs were Olafur Arnalds)

Streamed 1,399 different artists.

To 5 artists: Lane 8, London Elektricity, Rolling Blackouts CF, Olafur Arnalds,  and #1 Etherwood

Apparently I am an Etherwood superfan, ranking 5th out of 13,256 listeners

I listen to 11 times more artists from the Alternative genre than other listeners

And I listen to a fuck tonne of 90s.

My most-listened definitely driven by music I can work to.