ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

9 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Girlfriend got through to select coach departure station and amount of tickets loads to then be told all available tickets allocated, but would refresh and be straight back on the page selecting the station. She is still on that page now. I had nothing whatsoever.

Exactly the same here. 

Personally got as far as the enter regs page but no further.

But amazingly, someone in my syndicate got lucky. We got 10 out of 16 tickets. I am going to Glastonbury!

Congrats to all those who were lucky - for the first time ever, I know how you feel!

For those that missed out - stay strong. Sunday is another day! 

We got all the way to authorisation. Mate called me and I authorised straight away but bloody thing timed out. 

Also I then go through to the registration details then he got the message to say tickets had been allocated but they hadn't.

Don't know what else we could have done really. Told him to try pressing the back button.

Ah well hopefully better luck on Sunday at least there isn't the coach departure faff to deal with.

Well done to everyone who was lucky

4 minutes ago, Xenta101 said:

Does anyone know what % of total tickets are sold via coaches, and what % is in general sale on Sunday?

About 20,000 coach tickets. Another 120,000 general. 

November sales cover about 140,000. There's another sale for local people to get weekend or Sunday only tickets. 

Those and all the volunteers, security, traders and artists (about 60,000) take it to the 210k capacity.

• Upvote 1

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales