LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

Im fairness to Elton his ‘fairwell tour’ is 350+ dates and has been going on for years, it’s a bloody long tour but it’s the same one. He’s 75 so it’s not like he can repeat that again. No doubt he’ll do the odd show, but it’s highly unlikely he does another tour.

Edited by Jose Pose

9 minutes ago, Jose Pose said:

Im fairness to Elton his ‘fairwell tour’ is 350+ dates and has been going on for years, it’s a bloody long tour but it’s the same one. He’s 75 so it’s not like he can repeat that again. No doubt he’ll do the odd show, but it’s highly unlikely he does another tour.

Hence Final Tour.

On 12/2/2022 at 1:49 PM, mufcok said:

First time experiencing an announcement as someone without a ticket, and it's like sticking pins in your eyes (I'm not particularly into EJ)

If/when they drop AM, that is going to be one dark dark day

That's nothing, just wait until they announce some good acts.

14 hours ago, Skip997 said:

That's nothing, just wait until they announce some good acts.

I’m not really into AM either. For me they’re the least exciting of every rumour so far. I like a couple of their more mainstream songs but generally find most of their work to be a bit soulless and boring. 

Looks like a done deal though, so would be a good night for me to be elsewhere. Although, whilst I think they’ll definitely be popular, I’m guessing lots of others, who either aren’t into them, or more likely, have seen them several times before, will be having the same idea r.e being somewhere else. 

4 hours ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

What's the shortest time between two standalone headliner announcements? Getting (unfairly) impatient already 

This has all the info you need. There has been as little as a week but that's usually after Christmas when the announcements can come thick and fast. 

https://theglastonburythingy.weebly.com/when-does.html

Edited by gigpusher

1 hour ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

What's the shortest time between two standalone headliner announcements? Getting (unfairly) impatient already 

You’ve moved from the ‘I don’t care who is playing as long as I get a ticket’ phase to ‘I wonder who is playing phase.’  Soon after follows the clash nightmare phase.

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

You’ve moved from the ‘I don’t care who is playing as long as I get a ticket’ phase to ‘I wonder who is playing phase.’  Soon after follows the clash nightmare phase.

Clash nightmare phase also known as massive Glastobating giddiness phase. Love that phase.