LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

6 hours ago, kalifire said:

Hopefully Emily will do an interview somewhere. It feels like she’s been less prominent in the media than usual over the last festival cycle. She’s been known to put any big rumours to bed quite early on in the past. 

but there aren't any big rumours for her to put to bed. spice girls have already killed off their own rumour.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 8:07 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

its all a bit bloody quiet .... 

I’ve been thinking that since ticket sale day. Irrespective of official announcements  there’s been a distinct lack of informed and Ill informed rumours, leaks and bands self confirming in error. Thank god for beans on toast, Billy Bragg  and Mik Artistik!  Or maybe I’m just getting impatient with age😉

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’ve been thinking that since ticket sale day. Irrespective of official announcements  there’s been a distinct lack of informed and Ill informed rumours, leaks and bands self confirming in error. Thank god for beans on toast, Billy Bragg  and Mik Artistik!  Or maybe I’m just getting impatient with age😉

We need to start tweeting Carl Cox asking if he's playing next year and hopefully he'll let slip the complete line-up 🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 11/6/2022 at 5:32 PM, gigpusher said:

Yep reckon we'll definitely get at least one announcement this side of Christmas. AM seems the most obvious one. 

unlikely this side of xmas i reckon cos emily always says announcements early next year.

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

unlikely this side of xmas i reckon cos emily always says announcements early next year.

The last 3 festivals we’ve had a headliner announced by now…

7 minutes ago, incident said:

The last 3 festivals, we'd have had the accommodation / live-in / local tickets by now - not sure we're on an exactly normal schedule.

Fair point, sales are later but they should still give us a headliner before Xmas please! 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

And Lekkido!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, stuie said:

Fair point, sales are later but they should still give us a headliner before Xmas please! 

I’m going to be honest, having had to go through resales the last 2 festivals, I’m less bothered about when we get info this time around. 

It’ll drop when it drops, I’ve got a ticket, I’m happy. 

(Side note I’m supposed to be seeing Reg in April, so if they could let us know if he’s headlining before then that would be great, so I can sell my tickets!!).