LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

1 minute ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I reckon all the complainants will cough up anyway.  There was lots of moaning last year to be fair and some people suggested a name drop/area drop before the window closed might encourage punters to pay the balance.  In the end - not needed.

Yeah, even then you can guarantee a resale will sell out - so there's no rush to release new information.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Someone on FB who claims to work for Silver Hayes says they are dropping next week. 

Yep, makes sense to me. Get balances paid then we're at the business end of the run-in, with an area poster each week on average. The exciting part.

In only 12 weeks, you'll all be flowing through those giant green gates. 12 weeks!!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Yep, makes sense to me. Get balances paid then we're at the business end of the run-in, with an area poster each week on average. The exciting part.

In only 12 weeks, you'll all be flowing through those giant green gates. 12 weeks!!!

12 Weeks!  I'd better start trying to lose my winter fat stores and up my fitness then!

54 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

12 weeks? Is that enough time for the ground to firm up? I may need to revise the packing list.

42 minutes ago, Robofish said:

12 weeks? Is that enough time for the ground to firm up? I may need to revise the packing list.

Once the rain eases off a little and the water table drops a few inches it'll only take a few windy days to dry sufficiently to avoid a quagmire.  It could probably sheet down until a week before gates open and still be fine if the weather did an about turn at that point.

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Once the rain eases off a little and the water table drops a few inches it'll only take a few windy days to dry sufficiently to avoid a quagmire.  It could probably sheet down until a week before gates open and still be fine if the weather did an about turn at that point.

But to be on the safe side let's hope it does an about turn sooner rather than later mainly just because I am already sick of rain and mud!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, parsonjack said:

See 2011 Friday vs. Sunday!

4 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

12 Weeks!  I'd better start trying to lose my winter fat stores and up my fitness then!

You and me both, there's a lot of ground to cover in that lovely site 

200-2208655376.gif

5 hours ago, briddj said:

This was such a transformation! Absolutely hosed down on the Friday and the mud was knee deep. But by Sunday afternoon I was in trainers. 

On 4/2/2024 at 2:54 PM, discgoesmic said:

Yeah, even then you can guarantee a resale will sell out - so there's no rush to release new information.

you just have to hope they dont take advantage of that and start to cheap out on the lineup. not saying they are

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

you just have to hope they dont take advantage of that and start to cheap out on the lineup. not saying they are

I don’t think they would risk seeing how that plays out further down the line to be honest. 

23 hours ago, briddj said:

I came home from 2016 with sunburn.  We didn't leave til mid afternoon on the Monday, they'd been pulling people out of the carparks with tractors earlier in the day, ground was rock solid after a few hours of blazing sun and we were out in about 5 minutes.  

On 4/3/2024 at 11:10 AM, 4AssedMonkey said:

12 weeks just lit a fire under me too, just not until I’m back home from this all inclusive on Monday. The more weight I gain the quicker you lose it, right?

12 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

12 weeks just lit a fire under me too, just not until I’m back home from this all inclusive on Monday. The more weight I gain the quicker you lose it, right?

That's science.  FACT. 😉 

23 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

With all the drops yet to come, I'm getting secondhand excitement for all you lucky ticketholders! 

Still time to change your mind...

22 minutes ago, deepkittycaz said:

Love the cabaret tent. I spend hours there every year.

love how it just keeps rolling. very short gaps in between acts so you're getting a lot out of your time while youre there.

Edited by Nuthugger
sp