Left Field

Avalon_Fields

Not missing out this massively important bit of text 

With an election just months away, Left Field returns to Glastonbury 2024 with a line-up of musicians and speakers to help recharge your activism.

please register to vote if you haven’t already . and make sure you have the relevant id if you vote at a polling station . 

• Upvote 2

Trampolene, Billy Nomates, English Teacher, Lottery Winners, Louis Dunford.  All good stuff.  Often catch Billy on a Friday too.

Edited - Charlotte Church and Steve Knightly too!

Edited by Beerqueen

Nothing for me. I would catch a few like English Teacher and Trampolene but think they’ll end up clashing. Bob Vylan would be my Sunday headliner but I’m gonna be leaving early so hopefully catch them on the Peace stage. 

Great line up for me with Sprints, the Billy’s, Bob Vylan as well as English Teacher, The Farm and Lottery Winners.

There may have been gripes after the main poster drop (not from me) but this could be my favourite overall lineup from the festival in years! 

Edited by John the Moth
Missed one.

There’s an absolute shed load that interests me there. Probably the most names to make my shortlist out of any stage announced so far. 

If timings work out kindly then I’d love to see SPRINTS, English Teacher, Bow Anderson, Lottery Winners, Bob Vylan, Louis Dunford and Charlotte Church

6 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Am I right in thinking Left Field headliners are on early? So I'll still be able to catch all of Bob Vylan and The National?

We saw Billy (who always headlines the friday) and walked over to see Tame Impala after in 2019 with time to spare. And I think the Other headliner begins before the Pyramid as well right? 

It looks like it's bigger this year than it's been before. Usually they have 4 bands on in the evenings, but this year there're 5.

Do we think they might be finishing later now to fit in 1 extra band? Usually they finish about 10pm, maybe this year it's 11pm?