Resale success? Who’s in?

John the Moth

It's been a successful week 🙂

I was able to help out two members on the coach sale and Alibear on today's sale. 

I haven't experienced the payment screen hanging like it did today though. Felt touch and go for a while about whether the transaction would go through.

Sorry to everyone who missed out. 

• Thanks 1

We managed to get 2 in the Coach resale and just managed to get 2 for my son in the main sale.   We have managed to keep an unbroken record of getting a ticket every year since 2002.  Seemed easier than in previous couple of years.  

Just now, discgoesmic said:

Total of 4 in between coach and general resale. Congrats everyone! Looks like it sold out in 10 minutes according to See tickets which is probably a new record? 

the sell out speed is something they decide in advance of the sale, the speed isnt an indicator of anything.

After multiple payment fails because of the Lloyds bank verification thing and after they’d sold out I finally processed payment at 9:19!!! I had given up really but while the page was still going thought I’d keep trying. I can’t f-big believe it!!  So excited now. My first festival since 2016 after not managing to get tickets the last few and pretty much giving up hope! Will be festival 12 for me! Amazing!!! 😄