Live at Worthy Farm

Hugh Jass

Still on the fence about whether to go with this or not.

If I do then it has to be the 7pm Saturday night stream, not sure I could be bothered after all the surprises are out. Much like I can't really be bothered to watch a football match when I already know the result.

4 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

I really would like to get this but I just don't think I'll be able to sit down and watch the entirety of it, I would love it if you could purchase it as a rental so you get lets say a week to find the time.

I think if I do get it it'll just be on in the background while I'm doing other stuff.

41 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

If I do then it has to be the 7pm Saturday night stream, not sure I could be bothered after all the surprises are out. Much like I can't really be bothered to watch a football match when I already know the result.

I thought about that as well, but the 7pm stream on Saturday night is 4am for me. So I guess I’ll just stay off eFests until I’ve watched it on Sunday night. No big deal. 

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

I thought about that as well, but the 7pm stream on Saturday night is 4am for me. So I guess I’ll just stay off eFests until I’ve watched it on Sunday night. No big deal. 

Yeah it's probably a bit easier to block out from the other side of the world.

37 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Pyramid still naked today....nothing happening where visible from the lanes....other than the fish and chip van.  Chippy tea tonight @deebeedoobee

No, we are having THE best fish n chips, in the Crown tonight and possibly tomorrow night, as the landlady and landlord have been given notice, and are closing as of tomorrow night. New owners don’t open for some weeks whilst they do work. Rumours say they want to turn it into a gastro pub...ffs. We are very very sad about the current tenants leaving. However they are going to take over a pub near Nunney so we can at least visit them.

Just now, deebeedoobee said:

No, we are having THE best fish n chips, in the Crown tonight and possibly tomorrow night, as the landlady and landlord have been given notice, and are closing as of tomorrow night. New owners don’t open for some weeks whilst they do work. Rumours say they want to turn it into a gastro pub...ffs. We are very very sad about the current tenants leaving. However they are going to take over a pub near Nunney so we can at least visit them.

Nnnoooo not a gastro pub, the Crown is amazing - awww have a great night tonight and tomorrow and fingers crossed it still retains its character