Rolling Chance of Glastonbury 2022 Thread

eFestivals

5 hours ago, John the Moth said:

99.999% it’s on

75% me being there. I’ve got the golden ticket and flights booked, NZ still not committing to a firm border plan. There was an announcement of an announcement today, looks good but not locked in.

Update: the announced announcement has been announced.

Looking good for June 🙂

99.999%
95%

• Like 1

this is a copy of the topic starting post.

On 1/22/2021 at 9:21 AM, eFestivals said:

may as well start a new one of these. 🙂

This is intended as a barometer to measure the general mood from day to day.

So.... The Rules.

Only post what you think the current chance of Glastonbury 2022 going ahead is (as a percentage).

Please, please keep all chat to other threads.

I'll start.

100%

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

No doubts about it, but I am very curious about the conditions of entry. Do you think they will require to be vaccinated (or booster) to get in? I guess they will need to disclose this information at the time of buying the ticket. 

Looks like there will be no covid restrictions in England by then. So anything will be self imposed by Glastonbury. I would guess maximum condition of entry would be a negative lateral flow day before. 

Pretty big %age of Glastonbury’s audience are against vaccinations, so can’t imagine Glastonbury going there and creating unnecessary tensions 🤷🏽

Edited by whitehorses

6 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

No doubts about it, but I am very curious about the conditions of entry. Do you think they will require to be vaccinated (or booster) to get in? I guess they will need to disclose this information at the time of buying the ticket. 

Absolutely none other than…. We advise you to take a test before you come blah blah blah 

6 minutes ago, whitehorses said:

Looks like there will be no covid restrictions in England by then. So anything will be self imposed by Glastonbury. I would guess maximum condition of entry would be a negative lateral flow day before. 

Pretty big %age of Glastonbury’s audience are against vaccinations, so can’t imagine Glastonbury going there and creating unnecessary tensions 🤷🏽

Testing one day before is scary AF. I can't imagine people that is traveling from places like Australia or US being out of the festival for a positive test... It would need to be at least two options (vaccinnated or testing).

Hopefully things will remain calm and we won't have this requirement... 

Edited by AlexOvd

3 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Testing one day before is scary AF. I can't imagine people that is traveling from places like Australia or US being out of the festival for a positive test... It would need to be at least two options (vaccinnated or testing).

Hopefully things will remain calm and we won't have this requirement... 

they won’t say anything about vaccinations IMO. They may say something cursory about testing (as @sisco said above) or they’ll say something like “be cautious/respectful to fellow festival goers”. 

all subject to change if we get some serious strain emerge, I guess