2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

9 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Macca vs Dua is a horrible clash. I guess it would have to be Macca (pending a must see on an alternative stage) given he’s not likely to be back again but Dua will headline one day. 

Macca vs PSB would be preferable. I really want to see Macca, but know that my kids and wife will probably vote for Dua...if it was the Pet Shop Boys, there wouldn't be an issue as i'm the only one who likes them and i'd still vote for Macca.

1 minute ago, ticketboy69 said:

Macca vs PSB would be preferable. I really want to see Macca, but know that my kids and wife will probably vote for Dua...if it was the Pet Shop Boys, there wouldn't be an issue as i'm the only one who likes them and i'd still vote for Macca.

There’s never a bad time to walk out on your wife and kids. 

For a couple of hours. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I’m leaning towards yes.

It would certainly stack up with Emily's recent comment that certain acts booked have since attained headliner status. Could easily be referring to Harry Styles and Coachella. It's a booking that could have been made months ago! Long before he got the last minute bump-up at Coachella

Feels like Glastonbury have really benefited from perhaps holding off to confirm their lineup. Other festivals rushed to get there lineups out to avoid refunds etc, but Glastonbury have been able to stay patient and now, potentially, end up with by far the strongest lot of headliners in the world this year.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Feels like Glastonbury have really benefited from perhaps holding off to confirm their lineup. Other festivals rushed to get there lineups out to avoid refunds etc, but Glastonbury have been able to stay patient and now, potentially, end up with by far the strongest lot of headliners in the world this year.

It’s also because they are the 🐐

No one dabs down on Glastonbury because it’s the 🐐 

40 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Just reading Craig Brown’s highly recommended book on The Beatles, and “All You Need Is Love” was recorded on June 25th. This year’s Saturday at Glastonbury falls on June 25th…

I believe it was recorded before and then performed on a global satelite link on 25 June - possibly even more appropriate!

1 minute ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Who are we currently thinking for Sunday WH/Park? 

Bicep? Bridgers? 

Im looking at Simz, Macca or Dua then either Park or WH. 

Feel like Bridgers is on for the Sunday Park slot, which is a pretty dreadful clash with Kendrick if that's how it shakes out. I love Phoebe and Kendrick, but my partner would massively prefer Phoebe. I'd lean towards Kendrick because I think it'll be iconic, but I think there's a strong chance we'd see Phoebe instead. Might be the worst clash for me since I've been going to the festival!

Just now, jparx said:

Feel like Bridgers is on for the Sunday Park slot, which is a pretty dreadful clash with Kendrick if that's how it shakes out. I love Phoebe and Kendrick, but my partner would massively prefer Phoebe. I'd lean towards Kendrick because I think it'll be iconic, but I think there's a strong chance we'd see Phoebe instead. Might be the worst clash for me since I've been going to the festival!

Bridgers can be any day tbh. We don't have any info she is on Sunday.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Phoebe will be at every festival until the end of time by the looks of her booking schedule. I'd try and catch Kenneth if I possibly could given the circumstances.