Corona Virus - Should we be worried?

Jimbojam

1 hour ago, hfuhruhurr said:

Emergency cheese - bollocks to the hand sanitiser, that's the next panic buy.

Tesco selling a dozen tins of Heinz beans, a bulk pack,  for a fiver,  But be careful, don’t buy the reduced sugar ones cos they are shite. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

8 hours ago, Bryanrebe said:

Re: the Pope. People from all over the globe make a pilgrimage to the Vatican when a Pope dies/ a new Pope is chosen. Italy will probably impose bans on pilgrims travelling from overseas, but the faithful are pretty hard to stop when they're full of, well, faith.

I don't think there'll be drastic world consequences however..

Doesn’t help when everyone kisses his ring. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hfuhruhurr said:

Emergency cheese - bollocks to the hand sanitiser, that's the next panic buy.

i have been washing my hands with cheese for a fortnight... Wife is none too pleased but the dog follows me everywhere..

Out of upvotes for @Minillabut kudos for that post.... the restraint in reading 70 pages of utter bollocks before thinking 'maybe my view is relevant...?' is remarkable.! but might i suggest you contribute to some other threads to take your mind off things.? I for one am keen to know what your Glastonbury Covers List Challenge looks like...

Edited by BlueDaze
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, paulshane said:

ah, I've been totally reading that section wrong all these years then :)

That bits a scam, it says if your ill and can’t make it due to things out of your control that’s not the event being cancelled. Tbf with gigs it’s a scam as you can always sell them without paying the fiver but with Glasto if you were ill, you would lose over £260.

Great input from @Minilla. A poignant first hand report. There will be quite a lot of people out there who have never experienced the outbreak of a major epidemic but for those of us who were around for foot and mouth, corona feels much like that. First a single reported infection, then a few more. Then suddenly after a week or two, the number of infections jumps daily. For all of us I sincerely hope is it a path that is  not repeated. More so because Mrs Lycra is a front line respiratory nurse.

• Upvote 1