2021 Lineup

47 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Has anyone's Android Leeds app updated with the schedule yet? I know I can use clashfinder but would be good to get it on there too! 

My other half's said it updated but hadn't, mine won't either (both android) but we got here and set up in orange (Leeds) about 3 hour ago and our signal and Internet is still a bit sketchy. 

Other answers:

We also got off A1 north bound at wrong exit and ended up following signs for drop off only but parking folk were sound for a change and let us skip traffic into red gate 2.

Sniffer dog was taking a shit as we entered so can't comment on how effective he was.

Quite a streamlined process imo, covid status at first set of tents, the security, then tickets.

3 minutes ago, bethny said:

My other half's said it updated but hadn't, mine won't either (both android) but we got here and set up in orange (Leeds) about 3 hour ago and our signal and Internet is still a bit sketchy. 

Other answers:

We also got off A1 north bound at wrong exit and ended up following signs for drop off only but parking folk were sound for a change and let us skip traffic into red gate 2.

Sniffer dog was taking a shit as we entered so can't comment on how effective he was.

Quite a streamlined process imo, covid status at first set of tents, the security, then tickets.

If the sniffer dog takes a shit when you pass it means they know you have cocaine.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Weird question mate sorry - assuming you've come from Glasgow, did you have to come off of the A1M at the A64 junction and go in via White Gate? If so, did you end up in the East Car Parks near brown/green camp? Trying to figure out what I'm doing

I got the coach from glasgow so I got dropped at the coach entrance. Apologies I can't help mate

20 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

A few people are Creepers Joiners gigs got covid, one girl in particular I saw on Facebook saying she had it was up and down on the stage like a yoyo stage diving so if Will didn't get it I'd be very surprised as he was helping her up on stage every time.

Damn you for being so gentlemanly, Will.

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

hearing it’s an absolute shambles at white. mates been queuing 2.5 hours and not even into the main queue yet. anyone know how well it’s moving at red? 

currently stuck in traffic on the coach in reading town centre

We got into q for green about 1230ish and got in about 3.30pm. 

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

hearing it’s an absolute shambles at white. mates been queuing 2.5 hours and not even into the main queue yet. anyone know how well it’s moving at red? 

currently stuck in traffic on the coach in reading town centre

Randlmill has been tweeting from white. Looks like he’s been waiting there for 6 hours 🙈

11 minutes ago, nathanh said:

My friend has a Day ticket for the first ever time this year (Neither of us have had Days before) What time do you think she has to queue to be in the arena for 12? 

I'm aiming to get to the fest entrance around 10:30/11 as I think it'll take a little longer this year 

44 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

I'm aiming to get to the fest entrance around 10:30/11 as I think it'll take a little longer this year 

Annoyingly with trains I'm expecting to arrive at around 11.30 . Wonder if I should get a can for the queue from the station, though likely they'll be taken off me ahead of the shuttle bus journey! 

Has anyone managed to get the android app working? This is taking the piss, first of all not having the apps released on the same day and now not having it released on the day they said it was delayed to. Also, if pullouts are inevitable they better improve their communication as they've been pretty shit so far.