2021 Lineup

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Lowlands festival in Netherlands has just announced 54 names for the end of August. From them I can see us getting Declan McKenna, Denzel Curry, Oliver Tree, Palaye Royale, Shame, Slowthai and Working Men's Club.  

was listening to Shame whilst catching up on the forum and was just thinking how good they'd be on the bill and then this post comes along, hope they do show up (same for denzel curry)

On 3/15/2021 at 10:34 AM, Dukey said:

Seen a few packed crowds in the FR tent - Catfish & the Bottlemen was the busiest I've seen it - closely followed by The Amazons in Leeds. Vistas also had a good crowd as did Wolf Alice's secret set (unsurprising). Also Wombats headline set looked busy when I walked past in 2015.

But yeah there have been some small crowds - mainly for headliners - Isaac Gracie, Frank Turner and Brian Fallon all had half a tent but were awesome.

Frank Turner was rammed at Reading, guess he prob has a south bus though

BSP had half a tent or so vs Eminem, which dwindled more as they had tech issues before trey kicked off

31 minutes ago, Benj said:

Frank Turner was rammed at Reading, guess he prob has a south bus though

BSP had half a tent or so vs Eminem, which dwindled more as they had tech issues before trey kicked off

Yeah, rammed and there was loads outside the tent at Reading for Frank Turner.

I couldn’t get in myself but hung around outside 

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I know you’re only messing but Sunn O))) at Reading and Leeds is maybe the wildest thing I’ve ever seen on this forum 😛 

Personally nothing will top jj’s “top gear live, university callange and the prime minister” playing glastonbury (even if that account was definitely just a very long-game troll)

• Upvote 1

Architects have just announced a big tour in support of their new album for next year. There's definitely room in those dates for a couple of extra Ally Pally shows to be announced when the first inevitably sells out in minutes. It would very much like if the touring cycle for this album goes: 

Album release shows (July/August) >> R&L >> Arena tour (February) >> Download 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Architects have just announced a big tour in support of their new album for next year. There's definitely room in those dates for a couple of extra Ally Pally shows to be announced when the first inevitably sells out in minutes. It would very much like if the touring cycle for this album goes: 

Fingers crossed for Sunday at Reading as that's the day I'm going! Already grabbed my Ally Pally ticket

56 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

You would think by Coppings comments that a sub next year is on the cards. I don't see Reading having them this year.

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Got tickets for Leeds Uni and Arena - could they be in for a secret set slot? or under Queens would be lovely

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Unfortunately I don't have friends on O2, so I'll queueing today for Leeds as well:) I expect the standing to sell out in seconds...

There's supposed to be a venue presale at noon for Leeds as well, but couldn't find info on that...

1 hour ago, r55N said:

Unfortunately I don't have friends on O2, so I'll queueing today for Leeds as well:) I expect the standing to sell out in seconds...

There's supposed to be a venue presale at noon for Leeds as well, but couldn't find info on that...

Thankfully I’ve been living with my parents through lockdown and they’re on o2 so already have my tickets!

hope to see some of you there in the pits! 

• Like 2