Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

Agreed, new album's cracking and still got all the stuff from Sideways to New Italy to hear live as well. 

I'll check out Stella Donnelly as well, not familiar with her stuff.

Stella Donnelly's also playing a couple of times this weekend at The Great Escape, too.

She played the main stage at Green Man in 2019 and was one of my highlights of the weekend. Cutting, but often funny lyrics, often semi-spoken. Would draw easy comparison to early Courtney Barnett, but it's definitely more energetic.

Just now, JHad said:

Stella Donnelly's also playing a couple of times this weekend at The Great Escape, too.

She played the main stage at Green Man in 2019 and was one of my highlights of the weekend. Cutting, but often funny lyrics, often semi-spoken. Would draw easy comparison to early Courtney Barnett, but it's definitely more energetic.

I had vague plans to finally get my arse in gear and get tix to Great Escape. Obviously I didn't and now have stuff on over the weekend. Poor planning.

15 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Smashing Pumpkins heading out on tour in the US with Jane's Addiction as support. About time they head to the UK for a proper tour tbh.

Considering how poorly that tour is going to sell I doubt they cross the atlantic to do it.