Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, billum said:

Has this been noted?

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/ringo-starr-all-starr-band-2019-world-tour-754709/

Biiiiig gap from April to August to let Richy join in with Macca in the pointy place

‘World tour’ meaning Japan and America. Would love to see him on the farm, not holding my breath though 

5 minutes ago, henry bear said:

‘World tour’ meaning Japan and America. Would love to see him on the farm, not holding my breath though 

Yes, no hint of it coming to Europe, it's true. But there is that big gap so maybe they're still sorting out some venues for nearer here?

As you say, breath not being stifled in anticipation, but would be good fun if it came off. Good band he's got with him!

20 minutes ago, billum said:

Yes, no hint of it coming to Europe, it's true. But there is that big gap so maybe they're still sorting out some venues for nearer here?

As you say, breath not being stifled in anticipation, but would be good fun if it came off. Good band he's got with him!

Yes, he always has a decent band to fill out the set. Never seen him live, fingers crossed! ?

5 hours ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Second night at Wembley for Fleetwood Mac.

Also, The Pretenders are supporting (don't remember that being confirmed for the original show).

The Pretenders basically supported most of Stevie Nick's world tour, so no surprise there. for me though, it would be a nice surprise if they did the farm 2 years on the trot, perhaps a non-11am set? 

4 hours ago, tevaburger said:

The Pretenders basically supported most of Stevie Nick's world tour, so no surprise there. for me though, it would be a nice surprise if they did the farm 2 years on the trot, perhaps a non-11am set? 

Yeah their Other Stage opener last time had me all worked up and beside myself, it was brilliant - my mates who'd never been to Glasto before wondered what on earth was going on, but they found out as the weekend continued. Pure Glasto magic. Have Pretenders back right away please

10 minutes ago, CK15243 said:

Did anyone get a presale email for the elton john tour? would have thought i would hear something soon if its on tomorrow

Yeah, through American Express - opened yesterday.

Floor tickets were £150, so will wait to see him on the farm that summer.

1 minute ago, Odessa said:

Don't suppose anyone knows who's supporting Interpol this week? Specifically for the Manchester date but London is likely the same if anyone knows the support for there. I'm assuming it's someone tiny if I can't see it anywhere. 

Nilüfer Yanya according to the Facebook group.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Ah I don't know her, will have to check her out. Thanks mate.

She’s great. Kinda odd choice for Interpol but think you’ll enjoy her. Thanks 4 Nothing is a tune. 

Bit off a niche one this but i’m off to see Father John Misty at the arena in Vienna tomorrow. Don’t suppose anyone’s been before and knows what it’s like to get to/beer prices? 

On 10/5/2018 at 12:17 PM, DDave said:

https://brooklynbrewerypresents.com/brooklynsound

!!! (Chk Chk Chk) tour - intimate venues, £5 entry - no booking fee, includes a free pint and tour merch. Be quick, tickets went on sale at 12pm

10/11 Brighton SOLD OUT

13/11 Edinburgh SOLD OUT

14/11 Manchester 

15/11 London

Thanks again for the heads up on this - has a great time last night. 

2D8E238C-03A1-473B-9316-54B3B36E18ED.jpeg

• Like 1