FloorFiller

1 hour ago, El Scorcho said:

US tour announced with a big gap towards the end of June

IMG_0431.jpeg

Europe exclusive at primavera

could pop up but they did a secret set recently so seems unlikely

one for 25 i think

1 hour ago, chickenfire said:

What an odd choice of Special Guest and some suspiciously large venues IMG_5667.thumb.jpeg.1555ca5c14160ef1cb1e83af1438faef.jpeg

It's different, but that's a good thing. Tempted by Hammersmith if the tickets aren't obscene money.

4 hours ago, chickenfire said:

What an odd choice of Special Guest and some suspiciously large venues IMG_5667.thumb.jpeg.1555ca5c14160ef1cb1e83af1438faef.jpeg

I'm as bemused by the London shows being theatre level rather at Wembley.

But can happen. Years ago I saw Kasabian doing a UK arenas run apart from London, which was 5 nights at Brixton instead.

4 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Ryan Adams appears to have crawled out from under the rock he'd been hiding under since being cancelled.spacer.png

Joining the Arcade Fire strategy of "Distract people with an Anniversary Tour". 
Makes me wonder if Ben Gibbard is shifty 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, charlierc said:

I'm as bemused by the London shows being theatre level rather at Wembley.

But can happen. Years ago I saw Kasabian doing a UK arenas run apart from London, which was 5 nights at Brixton instead.

The O2 show with The Cult sold pretty badly. I got free Sky tickets as did everyone else I knew who applied. It might have been the price as a double header that put people off. Lots of empty seats.

Two smaller shows might be a better tactic then one big one as you will get die hards buy for both nights. Might be better then risking give sways.

Will be interested in how well the London dates sell and whether a chance of freebies/discounts.

4 hours ago, Padjeq said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d4bff599a23839b7bfe773f5cf147c78.jpeg

She cancelled last summer. I'll be getting tickets anyway.

Yeah looking forward to this, had tickets for her tour and for a festival she was playing and she cancelled/pulled out of both. Been looking forward to her announcing shows again