Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 3/6/2023 at 1:42 PM, FloorFiller said:

Ooh might just have to go to that after being disappointed by his no-show at Glastonbury.

It's the most poorly promoted show I can remember. Not even on the Manchester arenas website yet. 

Reckon this will be prime for cheap tickets. 

Playing the O2 an all. 

On 3/8/2023 at 10:29 AM, finn_with_1_n said:

yeah I got very lucky with two tickets for Heaven! thrilled tbh!

Big Thief are playing Chalk, Brighton on 13th April.

NxWorries (Anderson .Paak and Knxwledge) at O2 Institute Birmingham on 30th May

Pretty gutted they don't have a Bristol date. Guessing they won't be on the farm after being there last year.

577A70CD-CB8E-436A-BD80-E4863261488C.thumb.jpeg.069a03ea7dedc31907297d20c3113e39.jpegChristine and the Queens’ Meltdown lineup has been announced. He’s performing twice meanwhile Warpaint, Bat for Lashes and Sigur Rós & the LCO are doing shows. i’m definitely trying for tickets for serpentwithfeet and Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs

Lineup

Edited by finn_with_1_n
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Christine and the Queens’ Meltdown lineup has been announced. He’s performing twice meanwhile Warpaint, Bat for Lashes and Sigur Rós & the LCO are doing shows. i’m definitely trying for tickets for serpentwithfeet and Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs

Lineup

Really good lineup this

2 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Just booked for this Sheeran album first performance with 12 piece band and Aaron Dessner. Feel a bit bad for everyone who just dropped £90 to see him at the O2 when they could've gone to this like 

Surprisingly I logged on and could have easily bought tickets. But I’m no fan 

12 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Surprisingly I logged on and could have easily bought tickets. But I’m no fan 

it was only announced this morning but yeah still thought it would've been harder, ended up in Row B and couldn't resist such a good seat plus Dessner. Hoping this new album is going to be his best 

• Upvote 1

On 3/13/2023 at 2:59 PM, finn_with_1_n said:

577A70CD-CB8E-436A-BD80-E4863261488C.thumb.jpeg.069a03ea7dedc31907297d20c3113e39.jpegChristine and the Queens’ Meltdown lineup has been announced. He’s performing twice meanwhile Warpaint, Bat for Lashes and Sigur Rós & the LCO are doing shows. i’m definitely trying for tickets for serpentwithfeet and Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs

Lineup

Anyone else trying to get tickets for some of these gigs? Been in the queue for nearly two hours now; definitely been the slowest ticket queue I've ever been in!

Just now, Hutchmaster said:

Anyone else trying to get tickets for some of these gigs? Been in the queue for nearly two hours now; definitely been the slowest ticket queue I've ever been in!

Haha same here!! No idea why it is like this. Quite nice though, i’ve gone and made a cup of tea, done some housework, come back and found i’ve moved forward about 90 places into my 1500-deep queue

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Hoping The Teskey Brothers will be on the farm. 

Hoping for them also, potential spanner in the works with a date in France on the Saturday but currently nothing else between 17th at Black Deer and 30th in Dublin.

35 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Do you reckon there might be some cheap/freebies going around for The Strokes day?

There normally is for APE, think they’ve only ever sold out 2 days, so often cheap ones flying about.

Although pretty sure The Strokes were one of the days to sell out before, so maybe not!