Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

17 hours ago, JHad said:

Might not be the time/place to ask this, but do we think Courtney Barnett will add a show of her own now in London on the Saturday she was due to support the Foos at London Stadium (and the equivalent day for Birmingham too)?

She currently just has UK dates in Cardiff, Liverpool, Nottingham and at Glasto, 

Hot Milk have gone for it. Not sure what days line up with the Foos support dates, but monday 27th june they were due to support at the Villa.

FPF-VKJXsAQLhkr.thumb.jpg.9da5ff0a141b6967e97be114ea4c262a.jpg

Edited by Padjeq

18 hours ago, JHad said:

Might not be the time/place to ask this, but do we think Courtney Barnett will add a show of her own now in London on the Saturday she was due to support the Foos at London Stadium (and the equivalent day for Birmingham too)?

She currently just has UK dates in Cardiff, Liverpool, Nottingham and at Glasto, 

All of the support acts they had could do that, just depends if there are venues with openings. Or some could take the time off. St Vincent had a pretty tight schedule and now its a little easier per say.

53 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Flume at KOKO, July 11th. A fairly intimate gig for him - I think the last time he was in London, he did Ally Pally and sold it out pretty quickly

Arcadia maybe?

1 hour ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Flume at KOKO, July 11th. A fairly intimate gig for him - I think the last time he was in London, he did Ally Pally and sold it out pretty quickly

I'm glad KOKO is back! Maybe the fire was a good thing so they could get insurance money whilst every other venue struggled with not being able to put shows on.

I wouldn't be surprised if KOKO are booking bigger acts themselves so that people know they have re-opened and to get people into their club night afterwards.

2 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

I saw this - I've got to say it seems very strange that the warehouse project venue is doing the national instead of a huge dance weekender for august bank holiday

4 minutes ago, gfa said:

I saw this - I've got to say it seems very strange that the warehouse project venue is doing the national instead of a huge dance weekender for august bank holiday

It's already R/L and Creamfields that weekend. Might be that they can't book the acts they want or they feel the crowd will be elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

It's already R/L and Creamfields that weekend. Might be that they can't book the acts they want or they feel the crowd will be elsewhere.

I guess creamfields is pretty near, they might have an exclusivity think I guess. I feel there would always be the demand for a Manchester bank holiday weekend rave though

1 hour ago, finn_with_1_n said:

5DBBBF7C-0115-4BB5-B41E-CF5EFF1102C1.jpeg

Not bothered about the Gorillaz, but Idles, Turnstile, Pusha T, Self Esteem, Yves Tumor, Newdad, Remi Wolf and Willow Kayne might make this a worthwhile trip regardless. Think I'll see what the stage split is nearer the time.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Anyone got any experience with set times at Earth in Hackney?

Going to Yard Act later and need to work out train times, says on the ticket it’s open till midnight but guessing the band will be finished before then?

Someone asked the band about this on Twitter the other day. Apparently they’re on at 9:30, probably playing just over an hour (including encores).

• Thanks 1