Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

She's doing the Acoustic stage apparently. That's her exclusive headline show, so given Reading is a weird place for it I presume she's going to be doing BST and Glasto.

That’s us most likely got two of our Acoustic headliners then, with The Waterboys on Saturday and Suzanne Vega on Sunday. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss would make sense for the Friday headliner since we know they’re playing that day, though I’m still a bit unsure whether they’re too big for that or not.

26 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

That’s us most likely got two of our Acoustic headliners then, with The Waterboys on Saturday and Suzanne Vega on Sunday. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss would make sense for the Friday headliner since we know they’re playing that day, though I’m still a bit unsure whether they’re too big for that or not.

I think Plant/Krauss will headline the Acoustic myself. 

26 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I think they're too big for acoustic tbh. They're a headliner at Roskilde, so at Glasto I can't see them being anywhere but the Pyramid

There's no real "classic/heritage" option anywhere on the Friday night. I don't think it's an unreasonable shout given how much of the crowd will be elsewhere that night.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Would they be another ELO? Would love to see them somewhere on the farm, but not sure where they would place. I'd imagine huge swathes of people looking blankly at their announcement.

Ferry did Holts, could they?

It's the only slot I could really see them in - and even then probably closer to an ELO vibe than a Kylie.

In reality they'll probably just not play

Legends slot could be fun but think it's more likely they'll do a Hyde Park show instead

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

My late Dad’s favourite band.

Think you'll go? Can imagine that being a very emotional show to attend for you though. There's a presale on Gigsandtours at 9am tomorrow, code is ROXY50

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Legends slot could be fun but think it's more likely they'll do a Hyde Park show instead

Think you'll go? Can imagine that being a very emotional show to attend for you though. There's a presale on Gigsandtours at 9am tomorrow, code is ROXY50

No I don’t think I will. It’s only a couple of weeks before his anniversary too.

10 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

Actually burst out laughing when I saw Razorlight 

BAA8F6E6-9467-4274-B31E-5667A85750E5.jpeg

Legit didn't know Razorlight were still going. Think they toured with Muse back in 2005/06, so that's absolutely a throwback. Though it seems like they're on there for night 2, given Ticketmaster only links them to that show.

I want to book tickets but I have a possible scheduling conflict with both dates and I really don't fancy my chances. After all 75,000 people were at their London Stadium 2019 gig, so somebody's gotta miss out.