"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

8 minutes ago, Bradders said:

That's why Harry Styles is a good shout.

I think Harry Styles is a good shout to be on the final poster - but 'a really big secret'?? Really?  Secret in as we didnt knwo but do many even care that much about him? It would be a bigger anti climax then Elbow for gods sake!

For me it's not Harry Styles. In they eyes of the the organisers he doesn't have any musical credibility yet. Yes he's got a couple of singles out now that are borderline ok, but ultimately he's known for being in a manufactured pop band. The people who desperately tried to book Prince for a number of years do not regard Harry fucking Styles as a "big secret"

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Clearest Blue said:

It's ATCQ!

Possibly, but they seem like too much of a niche market for Emily to be shouting about it in an interview. Why not just let them be announced and have everybody be surprised rather than making them out to be a huge deal and then having 70% of the people going saying 'who?' and 'oh'.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Possibly, but they seem like too much of a niche market for Emily to be shouting about it in an interview. Why not just let them be announced and have everybody be surprised rather than making them out to be a huge deal and then having 70% of the people going saying 'who?' and 'oh'.

Last UK performance maybe? Maybe Emily is a huge fan and doesn't know how niche they are ... I'm clutching ...

3 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

Yeah.

The other thread discusses the idea of metal on arcadia. It's quite hilarious.

I love it when this place becomes a hive of insane theories. Did you know David Guetta is headlining the acoustic tent?