Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://downtherabbithole.nl/media/files/dtrh17blokkenschema.pdf

Just noticed DTRH have announced their stage splits, gives us a few ideas on who can't play certain days.

Temples and The Lemon Twigs will be Friday or Saturday.
Bonobo, All We Are and Julia Jacklin will be either Saturday or Sunday.
Rag 'N' Bone Man will be Sunday.

This probably rules out Pond too as they're in the UK all week before Glastonbury so would make much more sense for them to do Friday at Glastonbury and then go over for DTRH.

13 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

http://downtherabbithole.nl/media/files/dtrh17blokkenschema.pdf

Just noticed DTRH have announced their stage splits, gives us a few ideas on who can't play certain days.

Temples and The Lemon Twigs will be Friday or Saturday.
Bonobo, All We Are and Julia Jacklin will be either Saturday or Sunday.
Rag 'N' Bone Man will be Sunday.

This probably rules out Pond too as they're in the UK all week before Glastonbury so would make much more sense for them to do Friday at Glastonbury and then go over for DTRH.

I had it in the back of my mind that we had some kind of indication Pond would be there. Am I making that up? I'm not too confident I'm right.

Just now, Will-2609 said:

I had it in the back of my mind that we had some kind of indication Pond would be there. Am I making that up? I'm not too confident I'm right.

I vaguely remember something about someone on here speaking to them at a gig but I could be wrong, seems weird to be in the UK all week only to travel over to DTRH just to come back though.

Just now, MattDavies__ said:

Given Bonobo is in Bristol during the week I was expecting him to be Friday, so I wonder if this just means he's not booked. 

didn't he self confirm? He definitely liked a comment on Instagram a couple weeks ago asking if he was playing. I seem to remember there was a foreign festival website that said he was playing.

7 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

didn't he self confirm? He definitely liked a comment on Instagram a couple weeks ago asking if he was playing. I seem to remember there was a foreign festival website that said he was playing.

He mentioned it in an interview in print, mentioned it in an interview on 6 Music. He's definitely gonna be there. Tho I don't think he's gonna be where people want him now he's confirmed for Sat/Sun.

Pond could be WG on Thursday night I guess. Would still believe they're playing anyway.

15 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Someone has commented on Clashfinder that Pond's guitarist told them they were playing - and of course the dates made it look very likely. But yeah, being at DTRH on Friday puts a dent in hopes.

23 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

He mentioned it in an interview in print, mentioned it in an interview on 6 Music. He's definitely gonna be there. Tho I don't think he's gonna be where people want him now he's confirmed for Sat/Sun.

Pond could be WG on Thursday night I guess. Would still believe they're playing anyway.

Would mean 5 days in a row if they do Thursday but just checked and they did that on their last UK run a couple of years ago. Pond and Everything Everything would make a great Thursday night so I'm all for that.

3 hours ago, Deadendfriends8 said:

Royal Blood Friday pyramid stage confirmed in this weeks NME..

http://www.nme.com/features/royal-blood-nme-cover-interview-2017-2054971

If it goes Royal Blood - The XX - Radiohead.... oh boy

Unless I'm being particularly thick (always a possibility), I don't see where in that article it says they're playing on the Friday?