Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Friday Park headliner, although that's not confirmed - just speculation based on one of them liking a comment from somebody suggesting that's where they play.

Similar act in that spot to the last couple of years - SFA, Hawley - so could very well be right 

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Friday Park headliner, although that's not confirmed - just speculation based on one of them liking a comment from somebody suggesting that's where they play.

Speculation that we hope is completely wrong. 

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I don't think that's necessarily right, unless I've missed or forgotten something. But it's not on the doc.

Hmm maybe you're right. Thought I'd seen something placing them there but it may have just been wishful thinking on people's parts.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I don't think that's necessarily right, unless I've missed or forgotten something. But it's not on the doc.

I've been keeping an eye on the Efest rumours page, but they are still down as 'unknown day, unknown stage'. I only have a Sunday ticket this year (which i am now regretting), so i was praying they'd be on on the Sunday.

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Hmm maybe you're right. Thought I'd seen something placing them there but it may have just been wishful thinking on people's parts.

Someone said his mate had seen the WH lineup and told us one or two things about it (think Justice headlining it may have been something he told us). He said his mate hadn't seen the rest of the lineup but thought RTJ were on Pyramid.

Someone then later referenced this but changed the RTJ thing to Saturday (potentially specified Other) for some reason, and a little bit of a spat emerged about this second guy making stuff up.

So yeah that's probably what you're thinking of.

Edit: I think Brave Sir Robin was involved in the first part, and it might have been something he'd seen on another forum as opposed to being his mate. Don't remember it too well.

Edited by Will-2609

5 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Someone said his mate had seen the WH lineup and told us one or two things about it (think Justice headlining it may have been something he told us). He said his mate hadn't seen the rest of the lineup but thought RTJ were on Pyramid.

Someone then later referenced this but changed the RTJ thing to Saturday (potentially specified Other) for some reason, and a little bit of a spat emerged about this second guy making stuff up.

So yeah that's probably what you're thinking of.

Edit: I think Brave Sir Robin was involved in the first part, and it might have been something he'd seen on another forum as opposed to being his mate. Don't remember it too well.

If RTJ are on the Pyramid, then they almost certainly won't be Sunday looking at the other acts confirmed on that day. I think Saturday looks the most likely for them.

Just now, bigfurbdogg said:

If RTJ are on the Pyramid, then they almost certainly won't be Sunday looking at the other acts confirmed on that day. I think Saturday looks the most likely for them.

That Pyramid thing was very unsure, though, and wasn't based on him having seen the full lineup. Think it was assumed he'd just seen it on a clashfinder or something. Can't see RTJ on Pyramid at all (unless it was a desperate attempt to keep the Friday hip-hop slot going, but they've already probably got Stormzy doing that). Mid-high Other or headlining JP is all I can see for them.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

That Pyramid thing was very unsure, though, and wasn't based on him having seen the full lineup. Think it was assumed he'd just seen it on a clashfinder or something. Can't see RTJ on Pyramid at all (unless it was a desperate attempt to keep the Friday hip-hop slot going, but they've already probably got Stormzy doing that). Mid-high Other or headlining JP is all I can see for them.

Ye, it doesn't seem the most concrete source, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Sunday, cheers for the info.

RTJ headlining the JP on Saturday night is a big one for me. 

The post-National landscape is currently looking as barren and desolate as the moon, or Malta. Pulling RTJ out the bag would be a great injury time winner when it looked as if all was lost. 

22 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

RTJ headlining the JP on Saturday night is a big one for me. 

The post-National landscape is currently looking as barren and desolate as the moon, or Malta. Pulling RTJ out the bag would be a great injury time winner when it looked as if all was lost. 

I'm not too concerned about Saturday night as I reckon The Jacksons will be decent enough for a boogie and everything else bar JPT is known for the main stages, but it's the Sunday that concerns me. All hope is pinned on Justice being the WH headliner, if not then I'm stuck massively for a festival closer, and imagine a lot of other people will be also. After Chems in 2015 and LCD last year I'm determined to have a massive one on the Sunday night again, and if B-Nob turns up to spoil that party I'll be fuming.

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

doh, you're right.

a new one, tho no surprise as it's now tradition: The Smyths, on Thursday and Sunday at Williams Green.

Thursday AND Sunday is a new one. I recall they moved from their usual Sunday morning spot to Thursday last year because, and I quote, "every day is like Sunday".