Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

10 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yep looks right to me! Was definitely hoping the Radiohead day was gonna be a bit more inspired if I'm honest, but ah well - it is the Pyramid after all. Hacienda Classical, Radiohead and possibly The xx and Stormzy for me that day.

2 from all them but that's fine, I didn't expect a lot after a few were confirmed.

Top 4 run Sunday is a different class imo but that's personal tastes. Something for all though.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Anyone know why I have it in my head that The Kills can't play Saturday? Sure I have it in my head that we were expecting them Foos day and they then got ruled out of Saturday (way before the announcement), but there's nothing on their tour dates or the Google doc in here.

are they playing? :huh:

Just now, ghostdancer1 said:

are they playing? :huh:

No not atm, but they're supporting Foos at some dates and are at (I think) most festivals Foos are at. I'm sure at one point we were expecting them to play Glasto on Foos' day but they then got ruled out of Saturday, but I can't work out why. I'd imagine they'll play at some point over the weekend.

49 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I think Joe will be on slightly earlier, more like 5pm/6pm, 4th or 5th down 

That would be perfect for me. 

Bit of a party at The Park, then head on down for an emotional time with The National, before picking myself up for some groovin' with The Jackson 4. Lovely stuff. 

53 minutes ago, swede said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned and I can't be bothered reading through 20+ pages but London Grammar are listed as playing Sunday on their website 

For future reference, there's a doc on first page that makes it so you don't have to read or use the search function.

29 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Anyone know why I have it in my head that The Kills can't play Saturday? Sure I have it in my head that we were expecting them Foos day and they then got ruled out of Saturday (way before the announcement), but there's nothing on their tour dates or the Google doc in here.

Why would The Kills not being able to do Saturday be on the doc? :lol: But yeah they're supporting The Killers (i know) in Greece on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I think Joe will be on slightly earlier, more like 5pm/6pm, 4th or 5th down 

He's definitely said on Twitter that it's Saturday night tho. If @OBface's confirmation is separate to that then he's said it twice. I think he probably will be on later on.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Why would The Kills not being able to do Saturday be on the doc? :lol: But yeah they're supporting The Killers (i know) in Greece on Saturday.

Hahaha good point, I'd actually forgotten they weren't announced yet until ghostdancer's reply. Cheers tho, no mention of it on their Songkick or website but knew there was something.