Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Just seen that first aid kit are headling the JP stage so looks like a quick March back to the pyramid for radiohead 

Bloody hell, they've done well on very little.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

And I've just checked some more so all is good.. And this is a fact.. 

First aid kit are not headling there playing at about 7 o'clock.. Alls good.. 

Happy old sons ?? 

Come come, you can't expect us to believe that without a source given what you've just said about clashfinders!

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You've been told good and proper old son! :P

Init that'll teach me to listen to the wife and then write down what she says lol. I was planning my route back now it looks like I can stroll back to the pyramid stage and relax and do another sweet before radiohead.. 

Some miserable people on here tonight ah lol 

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Come come, you can't expect us to believe that without a source given what you've just said about clashfinders!

Yak Yak Yakk stu lol 

http://www.bandsintown.com/event/14265435?app_id=js_www.thisisfirstaidkit.com&artist=First+Aid+Kit&came_from=39

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

Init that'll teach me to listen to the wife and then write down what she says lol. I was planning my route back now it looks like I can stroll back to the pyramid stage and relax and do another sweet before radiohead.. 

Some miserable people on here tonight ah lol 

We just take this getting info stuff waaay too seriously, especially since we're all going to get highly detailed and official information weeks before the bloody festival begins!

But seriously, what's your source on First Aid Kit?

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

We just take this getting info stuff waaay too seriously, especially since we're all going to get highly detailed and official information weeks before the bloody festival begins!

But seriously, what's your source on First Aid Kit?

I've just DONE IT old son........ Lol 

Just now, merago said:

I suspect (though I'm more often than not wrong with my guesses) that bandsintown are just guessing on the time there rather than having info - 7pm isn't usually a start time for a Pyramid act I don't think

Ahh bloody hell. 

Hang five while I phone them up and ask lol... 

Not knowing the whole line up yet and hence not knowing what clashes there will be first aid kit are one band I'd really like to catch... I like the music and there hot as.. 

Just now, ghostdancer1 said:

that lists lots of acts for 7pm, it's a default time.

so is probably not correct.

Don't care no more.. I'll be watching them at what ever time they play.. Unless it clashes with radiohead.. Lol

Happy Sunday all 

So with the confirmation about the "metal stage" line up in Shangri-la it looks like we have two pretty big events on Thursday night this year; Napalm Death and the Orb takeover of the Glade. Do we think this means they're aiming for Thursday to be a bigger deal than in previous years? 

(I realise this is playing loose and fast with the thread title but it's just a thought and didn't seem worthy of its own thread)

6 minutes ago, Control Shift Delete said:

Having looked at the first page of this thread I see that Metronomy are rumoured to be on John Peel on Sunday. I have advice that they're actually playing on Saturday, but no confirmation of which stage.

it's not just rumours, they actually confirmed it themselves here:

5 hours ago, Control Shift Delete said:

Having looked at the first page of this thread I see that Metronomy are rumoured to be on John Peel on Sunday. I have advice that they're actually playing on Saturday, but no confirmation of which stage.

Any chance it has changed based on your advice? Having seen them twice before I would not mind a different JP headliner on Sunday?