Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Would've thought he'd be a sure thing for WH but we already know the top acts for that day. Not really sure where that leaves him now - JP sub maybe?

Maybe. I don't think it'd be unreasonable to have him headline either, but thinking of a DJ Shadow>Run the Jewels double bill - that'd be class.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Willing to miss The xx for Anderson Paak I reckon, although that risks giving up that prime space front and centre. Fucking Fridays man - it can't be a coincidence that they're always a shitshow of clashes.

How hard do you reckon it's gonna be to get near the front for Radiohead if you're not there for the preceeding act? And if we're assuming Anderson Paak will sub (West Holts?), how much time does that normally give to leg it over to the Pyramid?

5 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

How hard do you reckon it's gonna be to get near the front for Radiohead if you're not there for the preceeding act? And if we're assuming Anderson Paak will sub (West Holts?), how much time does that normally give to leg it over to the Pyramid?

Depending on who is before Radiohead I reckon it's going to be potentially quite difficult. If it's XX or National beforehand surely there won't be a mass exodus inbetween.

I was considering getting there act before the act before, but my bladder won't be able to take such a punishing. 

1 minute ago, nickharley said:

Depending on who is before Radiohead I reckon it's going to be potentially quite difficult. If it's XX or National beforehand surely there won't be a mass exodus inbetween.

I was considering getting there act before the act before, but my bladder won't be able to take such a punishing. 

Shit, that's true...any chance of Anderson Paak NOT subbing??

5 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Shit, that's true...any chance of Anderson Paak NOT subbing??

Tbh his popularity has kind of gotten away from me but I always thought he'd be more suited to third/fourth down so hopefully this will be a non issue (well, it's always gonna be an issue cause he'll definitely clash with somebody else, but just as long as it doesn't affect my watching of/crowd placement for Radiohead). 

Edited by FloorFiller

Anderson Paak is a must see for me. If he is subbing (I assume we are talking about West Holts) then that will cause me some massive issues.

The XX are also in the same bracket so would not have a scooby what to do. The dream would be a run of Paak, XX. Radiohead though - that would be sweet as.

45 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Anderson Paak is a must see for me. If he is subbing (I assume we are talking about West Holts) then that will cause me some massive issues.

The XX are also in the same bracket so would not have a scooby what to do. The dream would be a run of Paak, XX. Radiohead though - that would be sweet as.

A lot of people were putting Paak in the sub slot for WH so I've gone along with it but playing 3rd isn't out of the question... I'm just not sure who would sub if he isn't.

So the dream run of Paak - XX - Radiohead is possibly still alive!

Flips would have to be missed in that scenario for me (assuming they're 3rd on Other)

Had been predicting .Paak 3 or 4 down WH but after his high poster placement I could see sub. I hope he's 3 or 4 down so I can see him. Happily miss some or all of The xx for him but if he's subbing it he'd either overlap with Radiohead or make it impossible to get a good spot for them so that'd be a mare.

Also just remember The Flaming Lips will probably be on around then, too. Ugh.

12 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Willing to miss The xx for Anderson Paak I reckon, although that risks giving up that prime space front and centre. Fucking Fridays man - it can't be a coincidence that they're always a shitshow of clashes.

I'm very happy I'm not apart of this clash problem. Luckily for me your Primavera of Glastonbury is all easily avoidable for me.

I would very happily miss the xx for .paak but know no one else in my group would be remotely interested in seeing him. And the xx are ok... but then when will I get the chance to see .paak again. Fuck. Looks like 4 years of Friday night alone on the bounce. 

Edited by OBface

14 hours ago, TomViolence said:

A lot of people were putting Paak in the sub slot for WH so I've gone along with it but playing 3rd isn't out of the question... I'm just not sure who would sub if he isn't.

So the dream run of Paak - XX - Radiohead is possibly still alive!

Flips would have to be missed in that scenario for me (assuming they're 3rd on Other)

Fingers are very tightly crossed for this

8 hours ago, OBface said:

I would very happily miss the xx for .paak but know no one else in my group would be remotely interested in seeing him. And the xx are ok... but then when will I get the chance to see .paak again. Fuck. Looks like 4 years of Friday night alone on the bounce. 

Me neither.... let's all go together :-)