Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

do you have info saying that?

I'd be interested to know what and from where, to see how it compares with what i've been sent - which might not be genuine (tho I have reason to think it probably is, but i'm not certain).

Feel free to PM me, if you like. :)

I think your original info came from me. 

5 minutes ago, ThomZorke said:

Anybody any idea where Moderat end up playing? Can't figure that one out since they won't be playing Silver Hayes. Seems weird and highly unlikely but maybe an electronic evening on West Holts together with Justice?

Either subbing WH or JP I'd have thought. Leaning more towards JP before Metronomy but could go either way. 

6 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Were Goldfrapp not one of the potential JPT Saturday headliners that'd been mentioned? If so this is hopefully another sign that RTJ are in that slot. 

Yeah I definitely thought they'd been confirmed/somebody had mentioned they were the Saturday. Never thought they'd be a headliner myself but opens it up nonetheless. 

If nothing else was on I'd definitely like to catch Goldfrapp so them on the Sunday (seemingly my least busy day from what we know) works for me. Probably still end up missing them though.

7 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Know Justice are confirmed for the Sunday but I thought they had been confirmed officially for WH that night? Just looking at the graphic, seemed odd we don't have them down for that.

Nah not been officially announced for any stage. WH headliner is just people's best guess due to it looking like the most suitable place for them.