Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

Is it certain that the Other sub and Radiohead are going to clash? I know Muse started at 10.15pm and Bastille finished at 9.40pm last year so maybe there's hope, even if Radiohead start at a little earlier at 10pm. The wife's only must see is Lorde and mine is Radiohead so we'd be gutted to miss anything of either. 

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

I think it has to be either George Ezra 4th down Pyramid and Neil's timing being slightly off, or he's bafflingly playing above Royal Blood for some reason.

Radiohead / The xx / Royal Blood / George Ezra

Major Lazer / Lorde / ??? / Circa Waves

Obviously a lot of us hoping Flips take that ??? slot.

One of my mates' favourite two acts on the lineup are Radiohead and Lorde so he's a bit miffed at this.

First Aid Kit for that ??? slot would make sense.

3 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Is it certain that the Other sub and Radiohead are going to clash? I know Muse started at 10.15pm and Bastille finished at 9.40pm last year so maybe there's hope, even if Radiohead start at a little earlier at 10pm. The wife's only must see is Lorde and mine is Radiohead so we'd be gutted to miss anything of either. 

Muse got a 1.5 hour slot and Radiohead will probably have a 2.5 hour slot (that's what they've got at other fests), so they'd definitely overlap in that instance.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

First Aid Kit for that ??? slot would make sense.

Nah I don't think they'd be that high. I've got Flips in that slot and First Aid Kit below Circa Waves.

35 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

I think it has to be either George Ezra 4th down Pyramid and Neil's timing being slightly off, or he's bafflingly playing above Royal Blood for some reason.

Radiohead / The xx / Royal Blood / George Ezra

Major Lazer / Lorde / ??? / Circa Waves

Obviously a lot of us hoping Flips take that ??? slot.

One of my mates' favourite two acts on the lineup are Radiohead and Lorde so he's a bit miffed at this.

How much of Lorde would clash with Radiohead in that scenario do you think? Gutted if I have to miss her.

edit: sorry this seems to have been answered. I'll read the thread next time :lol:

Edited by jparx

24 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Muse got a 1.5 hour slot and Radiohead will probably have a 2.5 hour slot (that's what they've got at other fests), so they'd definitely overlap in that instance.

Nah I don't think they'd be that high. I've got Flips in that slot and First Aid Kit below Circa Waves.

Are FAK smaller than Circa Waves? I genuinely don't know the answer to that question.

13 minutes ago, mjsell said:

So is Paak going to clash with the start of RH?

Also, feel sorry already for those people who's weekend will be ruined by the inevitable crowd crush that will be involved during Lorde's set.

Yeah for sure. Unless he's bumped up to headline WH in which case he'll obviously clash with the end :P

10 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Joking aside, if she's only up against The XX and Paak it's going to be pretty darn busy.

Meh I think The xx will draw a decent crowd for a Pyramid sub. Lorde will obviously be busy regardless.

9 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Not sure really but if info is to be believed then Circa Waves have a higher slot than I was expecting. I certainly don't think First Aid Kit are too big for 5th Other.

5th Other or third JP would do me. Want to see them but they'd probably be bumped in the event of a clash.

29 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Line up be stacked.

Only thing I'm missing is a concrete Friday headliner.  The 'head will do in a pinch, but it can't be the only game in town.

Flaming Lips are also headlining on Friday aren't they?

Always a great show

Just now, Will-2609 said:

Can't be ruled out but Stormzy (logic) and George Ezra (info) seem more likely to take that slot. Her poster positioning and size as an act also suggest Other sub rather than 4th Pyramid.

Ah glad it's not 100% set in stone at least but I think this is gonna be the worst night of clashes at any festival I've been to. Can easily see it being Lorde, Mark Lanegan, Future Islands, Angel Olsen and Anderson Paak all lost to Radiohead. Doesn't get any worse than that really.