Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

30 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Oh fair enough. For some reason I thought they were down as SR/TBC on the rumours page, but looking now they're not on there at all. Have they been removed or were they never there in the first place?

You not think Future Islands or First Aid Kit are in with a shout too?

Any ideas where HAIM would be placed this year? Can only play Sat/Sun. Certainly can't be Pyramid on Sunday as that seems filled. 

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

Any ideas where HAIM would be placed this year? Can only play Sat/Sun. Certainly can't be Pyramid on Sunday as that seems filled. 

First Aid Kit subbing at best I'd say. This has nothing to do with my desire to see them not clash with Radiohead.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

First Aid Kit subbing at best I'd say. This has nothing to do with my desire to see them not clash with Radiohead.

Ha! I'm the same with trying to justify Future Islands headlining so they don't clash with Royal Blood and The XX

8 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yeah for sure, but on Friday. Think it'll be one of those two or the Flips (I actually reckon it'll be First Aid Kit or Flips subbed by Future Islands). All the F bands for Friday!

RTJ Saturday is what I need. My Friday and Sunday are sorted with Radiohead and Justice, and Saturday so far is looking bleak as fuck. RTJ on JP is my only remaining hope.

HAIM I've got down as other subs for Sunday night currently, but I don't think 5th down-ish on Pyramid is out of the question. I've currently got Laura Marling there but that isn't set in stone. Only the top 4 on Pyramid looks full to me.

15 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

don't think Crystal Fighters were ever there, or if they were, were never SR/TBC.

people just inexplicably keep putting them on fantasy lineups every single year with little/no indication that they'll be playing or are even around.

Oh that's odd I could have sworn they were there, and specifically down for JP.

Edit: I know @dentalplan had been predicting them as JP headliners so he may be able to help with this one.

Edit 2: And they definitely are around.

Edited by Will-2609

3 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Yeah for sure, but on Friday. Think it'll be one of those two or the Flips (I actually reckon it'll be First Aid Kit or Flips subbed by Future Islands). All the F bands for Friday!

RTJ Saturday is what I need. My Friday and Sunday are sorted with Radiohead and Justice, and Saturday so far is looking bleak as fuck. RTJ on JP is my only remaining hope.

HAIM I've got down as other subs for Sunday night currently, but I don't think 5th down-ish on Pyramid is out of the question. I've currently got Laura Marling there but that isn't set in stone. Only the top 4 on Pyramid looks full to me.

Ahh yeah forgot the Flaming Lips, and sorry was presuming you meant Friday.

Clashing with Biffy!! Dear god, 2 of my must sees. 

19 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

I'm the same as you, Saturday is looking empty at the minute. Hoping that HAIM appear there somewhere. 

Do think they're bigger than 5th Pyramid now

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

I'm the same as you, Saturday is looking empty at the minute. Hoping that HAIM appear there somewhere. 

Do think they're bigger than 5th Pyramid now

I think they're smaller than TDCC who played 5th last year. Their second album won't even be out by Glasto.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

I think they're smaller than TDCC who played 5th last year. Their second album won't even be out by Glasto.

I hope you're right as it suits me much better.  I'll go for 4th pyramid though.

Foo Fighters, The National, Katy Perry, HAIM, Craig David

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

Oh that's odd I could have sworn they were there, and specifically down for JP.

Edit: I know @dentalplan had been predicting them as JP headliners so he may be able to help with this one.

Edit 2: And they definitely are around.

They were definitely SR for JP, no idea when they were taken off the lineup page but I searched for them there and Neil said that someone had info that they were in talks to play.

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Clean Bandit have Friday on their website

Could easily be the last act to be added to Pyramid, they are 6th down the main stage at V Fest so could see them being 7th here with Krist and Blossoms taking 5th and 6th.

This being said the amount of repeat Others recently I could see The Lumineers/Frightened Rabbit slot and if Stormzy is still to be or whoever slotted into do a hip hop act then that's more likely, I don't see JP. 

Edited by thewayiam

7 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

HAIM will defo not sub Other, it's not happening. 

Same way Ellie Goulding wouldn't be third down last year..... 

(I also hope you're right this time)

Edited by sisco

Just now, thewayiam said:

Could easily be the last act to be added to Pyramid, they are 6th down the main stage at V Fest so could see them being 7th here with Krist and Blossoms taking 5th and 6th.

Surely Clean Bandit are bigger than Blossoms?

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Think they may find themselves on the other stage. 

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

Same way Ellie Goulding wouldn't be third down last year..... 

(I also hope you're right this time)

But Ellie is much bigger and was gigging big enough to be viable for either....her last outputs are shite tbf.

2 minutes ago, DJ Cull said:

Surely Clean Bandit are bigger than Blossoms?

At this moment I wouldn't say so, Clean Bandit aren't getting to that next bit. Jess Glynne feels like she's dropping or stalling and a couple of their biggests hits featured her.

Just now, sisco said:

Think they may find themselves on the other stage. 

See my edit lol, I remembered Stormzy after posting.