2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

Stormzy, The Killers, The Cure.

It’s like some sort of logic puzzle: 2019, 2007, 1983 

What links these years?

Ill portents and ghastly omens The harvest failed. The dairies dried up.  The Gammon Comet streaked a trail of blood across the sky.  The world smelled of sulphur and ham.

3 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

So this morning we've had Noel G downgraded to SR and more suggestions of the Cure not headlining, @Gucci Piggy is going to explode when he sees this. Where is he actually? Not heard from him for a while.

Where did the suggestion of The Cure not headlining come from? Is this to do with LG subbing on the Sat?

Apologies but this thread has gone a bit nuts, I'm behind on my work and I have no idea wtf is going on.

Just now, EamerRed said:

Where did the suggestion of The Cure not headlining come from? Is this to do with LG subbing on the Sat?

Apologies but this thread has gone a bit nuts, I'm behind on my work and I have no idea wtf is going on.

Nowhere. We've all lost it and Neil wont make eye contact 

i've not heard back but i'll put you pout of your misery....

12 minutes ago, Deadendfriends8 said:

Its The Killers isn't it...

9 minutes ago, Glastobuddy said:

No mentions of The Cure?

Word I've had is both.

However it's not clear if these are being told to me as "it's definitely..." or "I think it's..." - which is why I've emailed.

This source has only given me accurate info, although sometimes it's a maybe and sometimes it's solid - and only the solid ones are solid.

I'm not sure on days.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Ill portents and ghastly omens The harvest failed. The dairies dried up.  The Gammon Comet streaked a trail of blood across the sky.  The world smelled of sulphur and ham.

I mean, if two bands fulla blokes makes a festival gammon, you’ve been going to Gammonbury all along.

Just now, EamerRed said:

The Cure are almost certainly not headlining. If sources are to be believed it is as a result of LG not liking the cut of Robert Smith's jib

The Killers? 

Nah - you are alright

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

i've not heard back but i'll put you pout of your misery....

Word I've had is both.

However it's not clear if these are being told to me as "it's definitely..." or "I think it's..." - which is why I've emailed.

This source has only given me accurate info, although sometimes it's a maybe and sometimes it's solid - and only the solid ones are solid.

I'm not sure on days.

The cure are friday at rock wercher so I am presuming they'd be Sunday at worthy