2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

the bit that confuses me .... now he can't ? did he forget it was his mums birthday or something ? 

Macca could have decided to be honest that when June arrives it's just not practical in the end to fly back when it may feel a bit rushed to do Glastonbury. Personally I thought he's Sunday only if he does it and Saturday didn't have a chance.

7 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

If true, I reckon Bruce or Gaga most likely.

It's feasibly to be Bruce given that Neil's heard The Cure and Macca but also Bruce from what should be correct. 

Stormzy, Bruce and The Cure would turn it into a very lackluster and poor set imo. I actually think that could return a lot of tickets.

Edited by thewayiam

2 minutes ago, Woffy said:

If you’re not singing that out of your window right now at the top of your voice I’ll be genuinely disappointed. 

Well I am hanging out the window, but I can't go singing because we're spying on next door and don't want him to catch us. Weird kid has got a burn barrell and a load of targets in the back garden, reckon he's planning a murder. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

36 minutes ago, sisco said:

Didn’t Emily also say they are all male headliners this year? (As well as the couple of bloke thing)

Yeah that could've been the plan at the time, it's sounding, if it's all true, as if something has changed since then

Maybe Macca's dates towards the end of his US tour are in jeopardy too if his voice is finally giving out for proper