2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

24 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It’s a fact. Think it’s a few years old though but I can’t see the demographic having changed significantly in that time.

This is a great fact. Makes me feel much less old.

Dont know any of Ariana’s songs - only heard of her after the bombing. A quick look on Spotify though and she’s uber popular. Makes me feel old again ?

47 minutes ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

I’d be fairly surprised if this is true in itself given that Sheeran has had the second best selling album in the world and the first best selling album in the world in different years, but can only really go off wiki to prove the point.

Touche. I did try to look up stats but its all a bit confusing tbh. I think I was looking at non streaming ed numbers vs. Streaming ariana? I'm really not sure. 

Damnit, why can't all of my opinions be backed up by facts. 

20 hours ago, K2SO said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but Ariana Grande has this week announced the start of her 2019 world tour. The US leg has been revealed, which ends on 18 June... Could just be a coincidence, but I feel like this could be an ultimate Emily Eavis booking to get Ariana. She's probably the biggest female pop star on the planet right now, and is generally liked by the public.

Thoughts?

I'd love it if she were there! Massive respect for her after the Manchester bomb. She was amazing at the One Love concert.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

We can't be too far off going full blown feral.

It's Halloween soon, I think we'll find out that jj200 is the spirit of that boy with no legs from that photo. He's got trapped in the efests servers and is trying his best to send a message through cryptic posts. Unfortunately he's had the side effect of inducing steadily increasing lunacy on the forums.

• Upvote 1