Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

14 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

So Emily said the next announcement would be March with a little something before

If this week/last night was the 'little something' are we still expecting something in March do we rekon?

We will get something in March - and if last night was the 'little' something I can't wait for the BIG announcement.

21 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

So Emily said the next announcement would be March with a little something before

If this week/last night was the 'little something' are we still expecting something in March do we rekon?

Lineup poster to drop the last week of March I imagine? It would seem to suggest that Ed will be included along with that, which feels a bit of a let down after the other two announcements.

Just now, Jules62 said:

So I went on a little day trip yesterday and got into the Foos not so secret gig!! 

This thread had been brilliant this week, I've loved all the speculation and the amazing detective work by you guys - thank you! 

J

So pleased you got in!! Did you have a well good time? :)

31 minutes ago, jparx said:

Lineup poster to drop the last week of March I imagine? It would seem to suggest that Ed will be included along with that, which feels a bit of a let down after the other two announcements.

I doubt Ed will come with the poster, people take things a bit to literal. She's not going to say the 1st main drop will be March with two little surprises before that is she, last night was probably emphasised more so because of them flying over to announce etc.

Ed is probably at V Fest and they need him to sell a shit load for that anyway 1st....probably gone on the day to be fair, at least for day tickets anyway.

12 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

I followed a link on twitter Wednesday night to this chat and it'd been so much fun following it! Last night was awesome that they'd go to a tiny place in Somerset and I can't wait till Glasto! 

Welcome, plenty more fun threads like this to come :-)

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Lets not kid ourselves

we will be screaming for the poster, you know how it works - slight hints it's coming, a massive 'will it won't it' right up until the time and then bang!

You will be excited

15 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

I followed a link on twitter Wednesday night to this chat and it'd been so much fun following it! Last night was awesome that they'd go to a tiny place in Somerset and I can't wait till Glasto! 

And welcome! Always worth keeping an eye on this place as news tends to get uncovered first here, even if it does tend to get buried in threads like this one. :)

In other news, my friend at the BBC got back to me. Although they work at the online news bit they're not responsible for the entertainment news. Anyhow, they seem to think it was more likely to have been embargoed and published accidentally as it would be very unusual for that sort of mistake to have happened and very unlikely that they'd be slack enough to just print a rumour or publish something from just one source.

I'm going to go with someone just being slack though. ;)

14 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

So Neil... after making us both love and hate you at the same time for going last night, any opportunity for you to redeem yourself with any gos? :P

the only bit i got was ....

it was suggested to me that Brian Wilson would be doing the extravaganza and not the main festival.

While I know there's still more Brian Wilson dates to be announced, it looks like that info can't be right, as I believe it would be after his last UK show.

So no, basically. :lol:

So I went out last night and therefore didn't get the opportunity to watch the show online... does anyone know if it's still available? I can't find it on the Foos site :( 

Its March on Wednesday guys, not long to wait til the next one!

2 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

So I went out last night and therefore didn't get the opportunity to watch the show online... does anyone know if it's still available? I can't find it on the Foos site :( 

Its March on Wednesday guys, not long to wait til the next one!

Go back one page and up a bit.